Chapter 9: Shattered, but not broken

Dying my hair red went on for about an hour, or maybe 1 hour and 20 minutes, and time did matter for sure! Aizawa was leaving in 3 hours, so I had to get ready and fast. I hated waiting alone in a locked up bathroom for no reason just to get my hair done, but that is something I usually do.. I'm always alone.. and the bathroom is my favorite place so.. yeah. (literally what happened to me a while ago. I was dying my tips red and my mom locked me in the bathroom while we were waiting before the second wash, because I got a two years old bro who loves touching everything he sees). After everything was ready, I just had to use the fan on a medium level around the horizon temperature, which made my magical hair go *poof* and it decided to go back to the way it was!The hairdresser sure hates my guts because of this magic, maybe that's my quirk? Magical hair? Hair growth? Stealth mode? Who am I kidding... Well then it is a dumb as fuck quirk, not that I judge quirks like, not at all..

 yeah I do, I do that sometimes. 

  I put on my black suit and slid on the round glasses I recently got with the money I earned. My mask was still the same, just recolored a bit. My suit was finally upgraded just the way I wanted, thanks to my friend who is planning to go to UA! I put in one of my red lenses-

When all of a sudden I hear someone talking:

"I will be back soon, don't stay up too late, the patrol will be long."

SHIT

Fuck the second lense, I grabbed my red belt, which included all of my weapons, and put on my archery things. 

(This is for those who have never done archery. 

During archery, there are different things you need to have except a bow and arrows. 

There is an arm guard, a thing you put on the arm that is holding the bow. The arm guard protects your wrist from getting injured. 

Figer tab. This one isn't important if you are a master, but I use it. There are different types of them, but I prefer the glove one. You usually hold the string with three fingers, and to not get hurt, beginners put them on to protect their fingers

Quiver. Wierd name, right? A quiver is the thing that holds the arrows. In the movies, it is usually placed on the back of the archer. Yes that can be done, but it usually goes on your hips. 

You don't just pick up a right hand bow and be like:

"Oh I'm using this because I have a right hand"

Nah ah

Which hand you will be using will be said by the teacher's, don't just grab a bow.

Anyways, back to the story!)

I quickly took my black bow and put my red arrows in the quiver. Later, I almost jumped trough the window, best thing that I can do. But there is a key word, almost. I forgot the window was closed.