Chapter 19: The World Must Know (Part 1)

IZUKU POV

Once everything was ready, and I had my hero suit on, It was finally time for me to join eraser in more serious and dangerous activities!  This was something even more horrifying than the fire incident with endeavor.

Even though excitement filed my body, I still had thoughts burdening my head.  The most surprising thing for me is that.. Principal Nezu was the one who assigned me to join in as well...

FLASHBACK 

"Mr.Izuku, please come to the staff table. Which is room 12, floor 1.  I repeat. Mr. Izuku, please come to the staff table, room 12, floor 1."

I look around to see my classmates in shock, probably thinking I got into a lot of trouble, as the substitute motions for me to go. I got up, rushing to leave until-

"HEY DAMN NERD."

I look back. Insterested yet frightened of what will come next out of Kacchan's mouth. 

He stood up, picking up a book from my table. Hero analysis one. 

"Ya forgot your stuff.."

I look back to notice that my yellow backpack was on the ground, as I look around and apologize for not noticing this sooner. I rush to pick up my items and put them back inside my backpack.

Once I was finally done, I grabbed the black handle on the top and slid my arms through, already running once again to room 12.

I was sadly on the third floor, and all the rooms between 0-100 are on the first, as the secretary said. 

The elevators were not working, and the stairs would take ages... so... I did the most rational thing:

I jumped out of the nearest window, the one that was above floor 12. I used my yo-yos to grab on to the balcony of the floor above mine, as I slid down. I then saw that the window to the staff table room was opened, so I gave myself a welcome and made a  wonderful entrance.

"Hello everybody!"

I yelled, getting my yo-yo sting back, as the adults were all standing now.

"Quiet and entrance, Izuku."

"Thank you"I said, smiling at Nezu. I looked around the room to see who was there. We had Midnight, Present Mic, Pencil Tip, Endevour (fuck you), All-bitch (fuck you too), Nezu, Recovery Girl.. wood dude.. and I think that was, wait, cementos was there too. 

"Done analyzing the place yet, Izu?" I heard a familiar deep voice as I looked at eraser, I smiled as he motioned me to sit in the empty chair near him. So that is exactly what did. 

Once everyone was sitted. It was finally the time for Nezu to speak.

"Welcome everybody! Some of you may already know what we are doing today but for those who don't, do not worry! Our spy, Mr. Kugori, informed us of the plans of the villains, also known as, LOV - league of villains. They are gather a large team to win over UA. Yes, I know that this is very sudden, but we need all the people we can get to know this before the students know."

..

"Then why the fuck is that kid here?" Endevout pointed at me, as ass might decided to speak.

" this is none of my concern, but I would rather like to know too."

The three adults who already knew, Yamaha Aizawa and Nezu, looked at me with a nod. 

I turned around as I took off my gym suit to show my back. It was purple, and endevour guessed right away . I have no idea why!

" YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHI-"

"A-ta ta ta ta. Endevour, u would rather have the teenager himself explain than you. So sit."

"PRINCIPAL NEZU-"

"I said sit"

And that is what the adult did, not wishing to face a genius Satan rat king. 

I cleared my throat, buttoning the second button from my jacket back in its place. 

" That was a hint for endevour, but anyways!"

I yelled, jumping on the table.

"Hello ya'll! You may know me as Izuku, but if you do, then you don't actually know me. The name's RoJo!"

"The Vigilante Rojo?!" All might yelled. Of course we needed the extra drama here, so he had to repeat what I just said.

"I don't know if after your incident you became deaf as well, but yes, as I said before, I am Vigilante Rojo. The one endevour almost killed."

...

"Alrighty! Now that we are done with 'why is this kid here' and 'let's doubt the principal's choices', let us continue! 

All I really have left to say is that all of you need to upgraded your suits, and expect for the worst. Meet here tomorrow at 5:20am."

..

"Why not 5:30am..?" Asked Cementos.

"Because I am a complicated creature."

-------- end of flashback --------

So yeah. Now Aizawa, Present Mic, and I are jumping from roof to roof, getting to UA. We are doing it very slowly, because Aizawa kept on falling asleep every jump we make. It was like his body was giving out. 

I hope we make it to UA safely (they will don't jinx shit, the awful things will happen at the end of part two and at start of part 3)