Chapter 2: The Beginning

It was around 4 am when I woke up, but that didn't matter! I may have slept for just 2 hours, but I feel the adrenaline running through my body.  Today was the first day of me changing, not clothes,but myself. I know I can't become a hero and I will never become a villain, so the only option left is to be a vigilante! Or die too but like, ya know, Aizawa is now going to probably stalk me.

 For now, I don't have a lot of clothes. A hoodie, jeans, and a mask might work, but not for long, so the only option I had left was to start working! And I found the perfect place! The cat cafe.

At around 5 am, after my training, I dressed in the clothes I found and ran outside. It was upsetting that I forgot breakfast, but that wasn't the first time I did it. I don't think I remember when I ate last but,that doesn't matter! Also, if I miss school, no one will notice anyways, since I am not someone important. 

My run to the cafe wasn't that long, luckily. I ended up being the first in line! 

The interview went great! The manager only wished to have four workers, and I thought that was ok! The cashier job was also the waiter job, two in one, so I would get paid a little more than I was supposed to. I asked the manager if I could start working today and guess what? She said yes! Wait, who am I talking to?

"Well, the cafe usually works 24 hours Soo, how long are you willing to work before switching shifts?

"I have just finished school (lie), so I am totally free from 7-12!"

"Kid, I ain't making you work that long."

"Please ma'am I beg you!"

"That is too long. Around 12 hours!"

"I will take breaks and you will have to have to hire less cashier's and waitresses!"

...

"You seem like you really need this.."

"Yes please, I really do."

*sigh* "alright kiddo. 1 week. Let's see how you can handle that."

"Thank you!"

"Now go change!"

"Yes ma'am!"

(just so you know, ✨wattpad logic✨)

I changed as quickly as possible to begin working. There were really a lot of customers today! I am really glad that the uniform covers your arms and legal or else, all the scars would be shown to the world. 

The job was pretty simple and comfortable. Just take the order, tell the cook, and when it is done, bring it to the people. When the people are finished, filled the money/bring the check, and when they are gone, get the dishes with the check/money. Easy! I met one Karen, and she did make me panic but, luckily boss was around! Everything was going great. But of course, something had to go wrong..

"Hi! Welcome to Cat Cafe! Hope your day is going Paw-some! How may help you today?"

"Izuku kid..?"

Right when I heard my name, I opened my eyes to see who I was serving.

"Are you supposed to be in school? It's 12, not 3."

"Uhmm well you see, Mr.-"

"Eraserhead here"

"Mr. Eraserhead. My school has a spring break!"

...

"In winter..?"