Chapter 8: Treat

WOOP WOOP! TWO CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY! MAYBE I WILL SOON MAKE IT TO THREE, WHO KNOWS!! 

   *Beep beep beep beep*

The alarm was going off under my pillow. It wasn't loud, nor silent, just loud enough to get my ass up. I decided to wake up at 6 today, due to the fact that I know that eraserhead will leave his house at.. around 7... I believe 7:30. Don't call me a stalker, I just patrol too much to know all of this. 

I put on a black shirt that said 'Fuck off', perfect for the Mr. Language and his non-cussing ass. I slid on a pair of dark blue jeans with colorful red drawings of fire on the legs, done by me and only me. I wrapped my arms and slid on some cool gloves, but this time the color wasn't white with grey shading, but dark night black. Through black no one can see anything, plus, suits my look. I brushed my hair, which didnt move an inch as always. I moved a stand of it away from my face with a hair clip I stole from the manager. Then it was finally time for the white and great ish beautiful jacket. 

  When I was at the kitchen, I put on my cooking things , such as the thing you wear that uh

ANYWAYS, and began backing a fabulous cake. It was black coffee flavored. I placed it in the oven and began cooking the next thing. It was an amazing tasty cinnamonroll, that's for Mr.Yamada. I made it as sweet as possible and added fruits so that the Mr.language-depresso won't eat it. It was done perfectly at 7:15, so I took the kitchen things off and put on my white shoes. Sadly, the red ones are in the laundry, due to them being covered in criminal blood. 

I packed it all in two tiny boxes made out of my own cardboard and paper. I then ran outside at 7:28 and in one minute, the door opened. I yelled out:

"Oh perfect t-"

The hero freaked out and spilled his coffee on me. Is that how he greets people..

"Well that is one way to wake me up, but I prefer coffee in me after I drink it, not on me..."

"Argh.. gosh.. sorry problem child but you came out of fixing nowhere."

"It's alright, fun fact, I am used to burns."

"I can see that, you flinched just for a second. I don't know if I should be concerned or le-"

"All I wanted to do was give you this present as a Thank you for yesterday, since I was a problem that day."

"It's a heroes job to help."

"Of course, of course."

I reached my hand out with the sweet tasty treats, which I protected from the coffee with my own body.

"Oh wow, self made?"

"Self made black coffee cake and a fruity cinnamonroll for Hizashi as a thank you for yesterday."

"Great, because I thought you changed your idol in one day and were celebrating allmight. Ahh, come on in, it is my fault after all that you are in coffee."

"Oh thank you!"

I entered the room, where I took off my shoes and put on some fluffy.. whatever they are called, sandals, let's say. Their house was amazing. It smelled like coffee. Right when I entered, I was surrounded by two cats, their tags said "coffee" and "lemon".

"Lemon and coffee don't go together?"

"Well me and Yamada did so don't judge our preference."

"Alright alright."

"Can you be not a problem and go put these treats on the coffee table? I will go get some spare clothes for you from Shinso's room. Get ready to look more depressed than-"

That's when he noticed what my shift said.

"than your shirt that is literally flipping everyone off. Also, now that you are in my house, on dollar to the swear jar."

"Yes sir."

I didn't have the energy to argue, with all the new burns. Every move I made had to be slow and steady, not quick. I places the treats on the table and unpacked them as well. Right when I was done, Mr.Yamada entered. 

"What a surprise! Well hello little listener. Is that a new style Orr..?"

"Your husband spilled coffee on me."

"Oh my god I am so sorry."

"Nah it is fine."

"Oooo what is this wonderful, fantastic smell? Not the coffee one, that one goes through the entire house literally."

"Fruity cinnamonroll for you and a black coffee cake for Aizawa as a thank you.. for uh.. just as a thank you."

...

"Aizawa told me what happened.. "

.

..

...

"listen listener.. sometimes it is great to get help! That is what Shou always needed when we were teens so, you can always reach out to me."

"Why did he need help?"

"Well uhh.. you see-"

"That is a story for another day and another time, 'Zashi.."

Aizawa glared at Mr. Yamada, but not like a death glare, more upset or scared. Why am I getting into this? Arguing should really stop..

"here are some more normal clothes I found that should fit your skinny body. Does no one feed you?"

"Nah I'm fine. And where is the restroom..?"

Aizawa pointed to the room right next to us that literally said 'restroom'. How emberrasing... I nodded, grabbed the clothes, and just ran in. These were some nice clothes. I actually remember them from a while ago. These are the ones I signed with "Rojo" for my number one fan.. this is why Shinso is my best bud. I can always rely on him..

I got dressed:

And left as quickly as I could. I am going to sleep well today because I promise you, myself, Shinso, and everyone that this town will be protected. It will be well protected and saved. No one can stop me from doing what I do best. I am going to patrol again! Here I come..

The Vigilante Rojo