Chapter 11:I Am A Hero...

The timer was set for 6 am today. I live around 30 minutes from school, so an hour is more than enough to get me there if I walk. I put on my gloves, turning the stickiness off, and did the same with the red boots. I then slid on my black uniform, which I hates sincerely. It brought back many horrible memories..

Like the fact that I was always bullied for being overweight.

I looked in the mirror, checking if I was actually fat. Even though others see me as skinny.. I look disgusting...I really do..

Not eating breakfast today. All of those words.. they hurt.. and this little piece of cloth keeps all the memories.

 I later slipped on the goggles, improved and made with some kind of transparent material. The bow was places in its case, which laid in my yellow backpack. M6 quiver was already by me, and the 60 arrows were in place, and those cost a FORTUNE. 

Luckily, Mei unpdated some of them as well. 20 were normal, 20 were electrified, 20 were little bombs I could set off with a button on my bow (one button, one arrow), and the rest 20.. let's keep those a secret for now. Those 20 were placed in my backpack, just in case if I needed to fight other students.  Also!  All of the red dye was washed off before getting ready. (forgot to mention this). 

 Due to not cooking breakfast, I got ready in 20 minutes, and decided to start walking. All of a sudden, my neighbor's door opened, revealing the entire family exiting. 

"LITTLE LISTENER"

The loud man yelled, almost through the entire building. I covered my earsl painfully waiting for my time to respond.

"uhhh hi..?"

I noticed how eraserhead was looked up and down my uniform. 

"Dang kid, you haven't been in school for a while, so what happened with your uniform..?"

"Shit happened." I blurted out, but was rudely interrupted.

"EY DONT SWEAR."

I covered my ears again. I felt how I was tearing up, but I was strong. I'm just scared.. of yelling...

"and you don't yell Michael, the kid will loose his hearing."

The two adults were arguing, making me close my eyes when all of a sudden, Shinso took my hands off my ears.

"So, Izu, are you actually coming to the UA entrance exam?!"

"Yeah. I don't care that I'm quirkless. I just want to accomplish something in life."

"THATS THE SPIRIT!"

The man popped up once again, but this time, Shin covered my ears. Aizawa smacked Mic's head and sighed. 

"you got a ride..?"

"Well I-"

You don't need a ride. Stop being a burden.

"have.. one.."

Shinso looked at me, judgefully.

"Don't lie Izu, no way in hell you have one."

"Walking there will make you tired BEFORE the exams, listener. That will cause you to fail."

"Come with us problem child."

"But-"

I was grabbed by the familiar grey scarf and dragged through the entire building. into the car, where Shinso put on my seatbelt. 

"First of all, shin, I could do that myself. Second, this is kidnapping."

Shinso looked at me, confused.