Chapter 5: Oh no..

BEEP, BEEP, BEEP.

Argh.. my head... 

BEEP BEEP BEEP

"shut the fuck up..."

"1 dollar to the swear just."

Izuku rose up from his bed, fully awake and feeling 1000 times better. The voice startled him, but he soon recognized his surroundings. It was a hospital. White hospital. He had an Ivy in his hand and his wound was now wrapped. His arms were healed a bit and the bruises were gone.

"What..?"

"I said 1 dollar to the swear jar."

"I don't have a swear jar..?"

Izuku looked at the person he was speaking to. It was a blond man.

"Present Mic.."

"The one and only little listener."

"What the fuck are you doing he-"

"HEY, LANGUAGE."

Izuku covered his face with one hand and his ear with he other when he heard sudden yelling. 

"So I was correct. Abuse."

Izuku took a look at who was talking. And it was the one and only, Aizawa. 

"Oh no.. this can't be happening.."

"You got yourself in serious trouble, why wouldn't it be happening?"

"The knife cut through some of  the scars. It cause a massive bleeding, reopening a couple more. I'd I didn't call back up, you would be dea-"

"SHOU THE KID JUMPED THROUGH THE WINDOW"

"AH-?!"

Aizawa ran to look, but all he saw was nothing. Emptiness. 

Luckily, Izuku always carried his backpack with him, which contained his vigilante suit. During his patrol, he ran in to see his friend, who has made his costume. It was amazing! Red and black. His backpack also had a red hair dye. 

From the window Izuku climbed to the roof, where he got dressed and from which he ran to the nearest market. In their restroom, he dyed his hair red. 

Sorry  I forgot  to color it TuT

I am ready!

Izuku screamed in his head, before stepping out of the restroom stair into a robbery. 

"PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR!"

...

"DID YOU NOT HEAR ME?! PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR."