Chapter 2.5: It's getting started.. slowly.

I had to get ready and start my new job. Well uhhh, my second new job! Getting dressed was really simple and easy, luckily my scars didn't hurt that much. All I really had was what I put on: a white long-sleeve shirt, which was blank, and black ripped jeans. I also put on my favorite boots. They were red and had hidden pockets in them, in which I hide daggers and knives.On top of the simple shirt, I had a black hoodie with comfortable pockets that zip up. These pockets could keep all my tools that don't fit in the boots, at least for now. My hoodie had ears, cat ears, so I am guessing that until tomorrow, I will be called the Black Cat ooorrr the Dark Meaws-a-Lot! The first one sounds way better.. Dang.. sir meaws a lot, that's what they call me!

Anyways, I put on my black blank mask, which I got when I didn't have makeup to cover my burns and bruises, and before pulling the hood up, I tied my hair into a small ponytail and slid it in a hair-net. Perfect. Uncomfortable, dangerous, and scary, but PERFECT!

  Getting out of the window was really cool! I mean, I did that before, but this time, I was too hyped up. While placing my legs out, I was upset that I scared the pigeon couple living at my window, but I apologized as many times as I could. I hope they understand human tones. Or maybe the human language! Dang.. too hype..

I climbed  up the emergency stairs to the roof, my favorite place. It was beautiful up here.. I am usually used to jumping off these sooo... Jumping over is the same! Right..? Right readers?!

I placed myself on the edge and got ready to hop, or maybe jump sound more human. With all my strength, I pushed myself to the second roof. It was an amazing feeling. I was flying! Well, not literally flying like always, but flying! When I landed, I fell on my back and hit my head on the cement edge. 

"Oh god, I thought I was gonna crack my head open just now!" was the only thing I said before running to practice jumping more. It was around 1am when I got really far away from my home, or can I even call it that? I will say, 'a place I am forced to live at at least for now'. My task was to climb the really tall building I saw. It was pretty hard actually! 

My first attempt: I jumped really hard and hope that for no reason, I am a spider and will be able to grab on the glass. Well, of course my hands ain't sticky, so I slid down like a cat who is slowly falling from the curtains. 

Second: Lets fuck gravity. I used my legs instead of my hands to 'run up the building'. Now you know that we werent taught anything at school, do you? 

Finally, on the third attempt, I found another emergency ladder and jumped from the nearby rooftop on it. Easy, first try! 

While climbing, I didn't notice anything interesting...

I did see one teen who simply waved at me! He had purple hair and looked really tired, so I hope he is ok! Anyways, at the top, there were no cameras, but a beautiful view of the city. 

"Dang.. that is my dream place.. to die at of course, but. Not yet! I have a goal in mind!"

I just decided to sit at the edge and look. I counted the stars and enjoyed the view of airplanes,  which were almost up close. The cars were beeping below me. Buildings were so colorful, especially the windows with LED lights! There was no yelling from up here, just peace.. And of course, it had to end.

I got grabbed by a grey scarf and pulled back from the edge. 

"I ain't killing myself." I frowned, knowing who it was.

"Didn't look like it." Aizawa replied with a cold tone. 

"Yeah, with a tone like that you ain't comforting anyone.."