Chapter 18: Well shit-

As we walk farther to the class, I hear noises coming straight from that room. No other room, just that one.

'Poor other classes. Can't learn anything due to these assholes'

"Dont call your classmates that, plus, all classes are soundproof, the rooms are not. Basically you will hear everything in the hallway, but not classrooms."

I nodded, before realizing what just happened. 

"Oh shit did I say that out loud?"

"1) language, swear jar. 2) we are here. 3) wait for me to announce you to come in."

I sighed, but then nodded in agreement as for the fact that I can't do anything else really. I handed the teacher his 5 swearing bucks, as he nodded and left to go in. He shut the door really quickly. I then sat on the floor, and listened, since the Only thing that isn't soundproof is.. well.. the door.

As I sat, thoughts ran through my head. 

What is taking them so long? Why is everyone shutting up? What if this was a joke? Should I go to the teacher's lounge? Wait, isn't allmight there?! Fuck. Is there any other safe place? Should I ask Nezu for his hideouts? Will Ne-

*knock, knock, knock *

Finally Aizawa signalled for me to come in. I got up, brushed my hands along my pants to get all the dust and dirt off. I then took a deeeeeeeep breath in, as I opened the door, eyes closed. 

"SURPRISE!"

The entire class yelled as the lights turned back on, well, everyone except bakugo and Shinso or Aizawa.. they were both asleep. As for bakugou, he is a bitch. And if you see a bitch? Yep, walk away. 

Anyways, I looked confused around the room, wondering how to react. 

The only reasonable thing to do right now, is analyse the situation to find the right emotion. Everyone had smiles on their faces, except todoroki and bakugou. There was a cake with my hero costume on it that said "welcome back".  Some students had their autograph books out for some reason. There was a poster saying 'Welcome back...

Rojo' 

The shock filled my face, as everyone's expression changed. 

"H-how..?"

The class took a look to see at what my eyes were staring at so horrified, as I heard Ururaka say:

"Well, it was reasonable! You both disappeared at the same time.."

Shit.. should have continued my potrols before. WAIT! HAVE THEY TOLD ANYONE ELSE?! 

I went to check for my phone, only to remember that it was in my locker. 

"Who else knows?!"

I half yelled, as my breathing began to become more rapid and loud. Shinso noticed that, and went to be a good brother. 

"Only our class Zuzu. They were threatened, so no worries."

"Yep! Everyone will stay manly, or.. wo-manly! Wait there is more genders.. AHHHH.... ANYWAYS! No need to worry."

No.. no this can't be happening.. 

My secret.. it was-

It was out...

NO NO NO

I am so stupid.. 

"problem child.."