[61] Secret

"Hey, you probably shouldn't touch them yet. It's only been three days," Ryu says, leaning against a doorframe as he watches Killua take off the bandages around his torso. 

Killua gives Ryu a side glance. "Three days is plenty of time," he replies rather nonchalantly, letting the bandages around his chest and abdomen fall to the ground. 

"Plenty of time?? Are you su– Oh..." Ryu cuts himself off as his eyes widen in shock. 

Killua's various injuries that he sustained during his fight with Illumi were all healed. In fact, he was moving around effortlessly as if they never existed. 

Ryu eventually stopped leaning against the doorframe as a bead of cold sweat rolled down his forehead. "Killua, you're scary. You know that?" 

KIllua gives him a small smirk as he removes the rest of his bandages. "Should you really be saying that after you've seen Illumi?" 

"What– That's a different scenario!" Ryu sighs deeply. 

Killua shrugs. "By the way, have you seen (Y/N)? It's almost noon and I haven't seen her around." 

"(Y/N)?" Ryu looks behind his shoulder. "She's probably still sleeping."

"Seriously?" Killua narrows his eyes as he picks up his shirt. "She went to bed earlier than usual, though." 

Just as he said that, you enter the room, letting out a wide yawn in the process. 

"Oh! You've got pretty good timing there, (Y/N). Did you wake up just now?" Ryu asks, giving you a small smile. 

"...Yeah," You reply as you finish your yawn. 

"You've got nasty dark circles around your eyes, though," Killua points out. 

You immediately tensed up and stood straighter. "O-Oh! Uh... I had trouble sleeping last night!" You exclaim, laughing sheepishly as you scratch the side of your head.

Killua raises a brow. "What have y–"

"AH! YOU'RE ALL HEALED ALREADY?!" You exclaim, pointing at his bare chest in shock.

"I know, right? Sometimes I wonder if he's even human." Ryu sighs. 

"Me too! He can do loads of things I couldn't even imagine were possible!" 

An irk mark appears on Killua's forehead as heat rushed to his cheeks. "Oi! I'm still here, you know?!" He exclaimed, putting on his shirt with a huff. 

"Three days is insanely fast, though..." you mumbled. "Oh! How's Senka doing?"

The small smile on Ryu's face suddenly fell. "She's... still unconscious..." he sighs. 

"Oh..."

"That bastard Illumi..." Killua mumbles to himself, clenching his fists. 

Ryu turns his back to you. "Do you wanna go and check in on her with me?" he asks, gesturing to the room Senka was resting in. "Alluka's inside too."

You widened your eyes, before nodding slowly. Killua follows as well. 

_ _ _

Alluka was sound asleep on one of the chairs when you entered. A slight frown was on her face. She's been worrying over a lot of things after all. 

Meanwhile, Senka was resting on the bed. She had a bandage wrapped around her head and shoulder. The rest was covered by the blanket over her, but you can imagine there was way more. Even so, her face was rather peaceful as her chest rose and fell in a steady rhythm.