The price to pay

Off's p.o.v

I lay Gun's body on the bed repaired by the doctor. The doctor hurried to cut Gun's clothes off so he can check his body for broken bones. There wasn't anyone else in the whole building, I made sure to kick everyone out. Gun is the number one priority over any other person. We haven't been out of the Dark Kingdom for long and something has already happened to my sweet little Gun. I blame myself because if I just didn't interact with that ass hole he wouldn't have gotten hurt. His beautiful back is now bruised everywhere, his once warm body is now col

I know he is hanging on for dear life, I wish I could have protected him. The doctor was pressing on Gun's back and sides when Gun made a grunting sound. "Gun! Can you hear me? We are at the doctors, I promise everything will be okay." I grab hold of his small cold hand. "He has a few broken ribs. I'm surprised that he isn't hurt worst then this. I'll get bandaged and administer some pain medication." The doctor hurried to get everything he needed.

Snice Gun has healing ability's I'm guessing he is self healing. He might be doing this unconsciously, his body can heal itself but he can't actively heal when he tries. Him healing is a good, hopefully this means that he will wake up soon. I hate the thought of leaving him here but I got some things to take care of before I can relax  and watch over him. The man I had been fighting with that I brought along with me, is still tied up outside. I shall deal with him first snice he was the that created that fucking boulder that fell on Gun.

"As I promised, if anything had happened to Gun you would be sent back to your family in pieces. I wasn't joking, I might even have to kill your whole family if he doesn't fully recover. You better tell me now if this town is working with the Red Kingdom, snice your here it has to be true. If you don't want to tell me then I'll just burn this whole town down anyway." I grab the by his shirt and drag him to the middle of town. "Why should I answer any of your questions! You trash dog mother fucking piece of shit!" The kept protesting and my patience was already on the verge of snapping.

I call out to my men who where lurking in shadows. I had sent them to look for anymore Red Kingdom people. "Bring me all the people you have found thus far." One by one my men came and dropped off a person who is tied and protesting. Soon the towns people where starting to surround us. I was thinking they allowed these scum to be here but they were protesting against the Red Kingdom not with them. One of my men came up to me and kneeled  "I have gathered information from the town on way there are so many of the Red Kingdoms men here. They said that when the war began a lot of towns men where called to battle leaving the young and the women behind. The town didn't have many other strong people to protect them when the Red Kingdoms men showed up. They resisted as much as they could but the Red Kingdoms men would hurt them, eventually taking over their town."  

I guess I wasn't paying to much attention that I over looked that there really wasn't really any men around. So these stupid thugs knew this town didn't have protection and decided to have their way here. Well this all the more reason to kill them. "Find out who their families are, cause they will be receiving a body bag soon." I wave my hand to men dismissing them. I have all the rotten shit of the earth put into a carriage so I can depose of them. I can't possibly kill all of them in front of the kids. 

"Before you all die I just want to let you know the reason I'm doing it personally. If any of you don't know I am the Dark Prince Off, the price to pay for hurting my loved one is only death. You might have been able to live if not for the person who took it upon themselves to attack me and in the prosses hurt my lovely baby Gun. Who by the way is the White Kingdoms Prince and his parents will hear of this, I can't imagen what that could mean for the Red Kingdom. So if you want to blame anyone you can direct your anger to him, who I will kill last just so you can damn his soul to hell." I calmly explained the reason to these bugs then began to cut off each of there heads.

Each person was yelling and crying for help and even cursing the guy that caused this. Good I hope that his soul will be for ever in hell. Once I got to him I didn't cut his head off, he need to suffer more. "I'll leave you here, you won't know when I'll be back to kill you." I then walk away. I need to get back to Gun, it's been a while snice I left.

.......................................................................................

Gun's p.o.v

I can't see or hear anything am I dead? Did Off never find me? I'm I really all by myself? I can feel the darkness around me, the empty air that surrounded me. My body is frozen still almost like the boulder is still on me. I feel scared, where is Off. "Off! Off!" I scream, not even able to hear my voice. I keep yelling and yelling, my feet start to move on their own. I don't know where I am going. There is no sense of direction or time. All I can do is keep moving and calling out for Off.

Tears begin to fall as the loneliness sinks in. My steps began to slow then there was a faint light ahead of me. Is there where my soul passes over, have I reached the end of my existence. I don't even get to see Off or my parents one last time. I guess this is goodbye. I step into the light, it was so bright that I had to close my eyes as I passed over. Once I opened my eyes again I saw Off. Did he also die?

"Off? Did you die as well, I'm sad but I'm glad that I'm not here by myself. I was by myself for so long, I couldn't find you. Turns out you where already here waiting for me." I reach my hand out to him. He has tears falling down his face, he must have been waiting for me for a long time to. "Your not dead Gun, your alive! You are alive." Off hugged me. "We aren't dead? You really found me? I was so scared, Off!" I embrace Off like there is no tomorrow.

"You don't have to worry about anything. You do need to know this though, your body has been healing itself. There are only few things that are taking time to heal. Let me get the doctor now that your up." "DON'T GO!" I grab Off's hand before he could walk away. I don't want to be alone again. There's no way I am going to let Off leave myside ever again. "Baby, I'll stay right here." Off brushed his free hand over my cheek. He motioned to someone then someone immerged from the shadow and left the room. Not even a minute a man in a white coat came into room.

The man checked my vitals then wrote some stuff down before letting us know that I can leave but I have to stay rested for at least a week. That would mean that it will be a little longer before we get to the Blue Kingdom. Off didn't seem bothered by it. I guess that it would be nice to rest longer. The doctor hadn't finished talking to Off when all of a sudden we where surrounded in darkness. Off held my hand as we moved thru the shadows then we where back in the hotel room. Off placed me on the bed then laid down next to me.

"Finally, I can be right next to you. Lets rest then I will order some food, is that okay with you." I intertwined our fingers and nodded my head. It feels like for ever snice we got to sleep comfortably with each other. I closed my eyes and soon was fast asleep.