Prince Oab

Gun's p.o.v

It's been a week snice I had to rest. Off has been by myside the whole time. He doesn't leave to get food or to train. If we need anything his men bring it to us. I can't wait to leave this room. I love all the time I got to spend with Off but it's so boring to stay cooped up in the same place everyday. We head down to the lobby to check out of the room. The prosses was fast and we were out the door in a matter of seconds. A breath of fresh air is just what I needed.

" Mister! Mister! Your okay!" These two kids run up and hug me out of no where. Its the kids I saved, they have been worrying about me the whole time. "I'm okay, I can even play with you." I ruffle their hair and they both laugh. "No one is doing any playing right now, we are busy. Another time kids." Off said as he pushed the kids kindly away from me. He didn't want me to strain myself the first time I finally got to get up and walk around. But, I don't think its very nice to push children away.

"Why don't we walk you both home? I'll visit before we leave town." I take one of each of their hands and began walking them in the direction of their home. "Are you really going to come see us? Is it true that you are leaving our town, will we see you again mister?" The kids started to ask a lot of questions and I can tell that Off is getting fed up with it. His face couldn't hide his displeased emotions. I shushed the kids and we walk in silence the rest of the way. When we get their house their mom was outside and they both run up to her. "Mommy! Mommy, this is the man that saved us!"

Their mom came running up to and out of no where wrapped her arms around my neck and hugged me. I hugged her back in response, not caring about the sour face Off was making. She began to cry on my shoulder, I pat her back in effort to comfort her. "I'm so sorry that you got hurt saving my kids, I would have came to see you sooner but was unable to. I would like to thank you by inviting you to dinner." I nodded my head and wiped her tears from her face. She looks so young to be a mother of two, but she was tall maybe even taller than Off.

"Hey, when do plan to let go of him?" Off came up to us and stared at her until she removed her hands from me. "Off your not being polite to them, its not their fault I got hurt. I saved them because I wanted to, I would have saved anyone in that situation. Why are you so mad today?" I wave to the kids and their mom as I take Offs hand and walk away so he can answer my questions. "I just wanted to take you around town, it was just supposed to be us not us any other people." Off brings my hand up to face and places a kiss on the top of my hand.

"I know you want it to be just us but there should be room for others to thank us. We have the rest of the day to be just us." I step closer to him and rest my head on his chest. "I'm sorry for my behavior today. I might be a little sexually frustrated, it has been at least over two weeks snice the last time we did anything." Off was blunt and it made me feel embarrassed that he was saying that outside where others could possibly hear him.

"Excuse me, if your sexually frustrated I can introduce a few servants to help you with that." Me and Off look around to see who said that. Our eyes land on this man standing a few feet away from us, he was looking at Off. The face Off made after seeing the man was worst then the face he made earlier. "Do you know each other?" I ask Off, he didn't turn his head and just uttered the word "Yes" in response. "Hello, snice he won't introduce me I'll make my introduction. Hello my name is Oab, Prince Oab of the Blue Kingdom." he reached for hand but Off slap his hand away.

"Don't touch him, just because we are going to be helping your Kingdom fight in the war doesn't mean that I like you enough to even talk to me. Don't even dare talk to Gun either, if I even see you open your mouth for anything I will kill some thing you love." Off held me close and tight against him. "Prince Off, are you still mad at me for that one time when we were younger? We were just little kids when are you going to let it go." Prince Oab didn't seem mind Offs words, he just looked at me and smiled. "I would like to be friends with White Kingdoms Prince."