Reached the Blue Kingdom

Off and Gun arrive at the Blue Kingdom close to midnight. Gun sleeping in Offs arms as he carries him to the room they will be staying in. The ride was long and hot, since they had no way to cool off they just had to deal with the heat. Gun was sweating in his sleep but Off didn't seem to mind the heat. He had got use to it a long time ago when he went to war before. He held on tightly to Guns body, he really needed to cool off and drink a ton of water to rehydrate. Off laid him down on the bed then hurried to prepare a cold bath. He doesn't trust others to enter his room so he does everything himself.

'You know that you shouldn't be in here.' Off didn't need to turn around to know that someone had entered the room. The person didn't say anything and just watched Off. This made him mad that this person came in their room and had nothing important to say. 'If you don't say something then get the fuck out, I'm about to put Gun in the bath.' Off looked at the person with fire in his eyes, he was ready to beat this person up. The guy just shrugged his shoulders then walked out of the room. Off mumbled under his breath, 'Fucking stupid ass, why did he even come here.' He walked over to Gun and picked him up to bring him to the bath. 'Baby, wake up I got a bath ready for you. You can't sleep with all this sweat on you.' Off said it softly as he brushed Guns bangs out of his face.

Gun opened his eyes after seeing Offs face he rubbed his head on his shoulder. Off sat him on the edge of the bathtub. Gun stretched his arms up and yawned before looking down at the water. He ran his fingers along the top of the water as Off started to unbutton his shirt. 'It's cold.' Gun said in a sleepy and uninterested voice. 'I know Baby, you need to cool off so it's a cold bath for now, later after you wake up I'll prepare a nicer bath for you.' Off continued to undress him. Once he was fully undress Off undressed himself. 'I'll get in with you, I can wash your back.' Gun reach his arms up so that Off could pick him up and step into the bath. Off slowly sat down in the bathtub as he held Gun.

They stayed in the bath for a few minutes, just long enough to wash all the sweat off then got out and dried off. Gun only put on a shirt that went down to his knees, while Off just put on boxers. Off leads Gun to the bed and helps him to get comfortable then goes to the door and opens it. 'What the fuck do you want, if you don't say something this time then I might just tear your throat out.' The man standing outside the door started laughing before he finally answered. 'I was just checking to make sure everything was okay. Also should I have dinner delivered to your room or will the both of you be coming down.'

Off let out a growl and slammed the door in the man's face. 'I guess I should have them bring it up!' the man shouted. Gun looked at Off with a confused expression and Off just shrugged his shoulders before getting in the bed. 'Who was at the door? Are they sending food?' Gun asked curiously. 'Someone I don't want around you and yes they will be bring us food in a little bit.' Off snuggled close to Gun and wraps his arm around his waist. 'Oh, is it Prince Oab? Yeah I don't want to get to close to him either' Gun said as he placed his head on Offs shoulder.

They both sit on the bed with the blanket covering their legs, just relaxing. There was a nock at the door and Off answered for them to come in. The door opened and before the guy could walk thru Off threw a knife. It pinned the guys shirt to door and the guy let out a whimper. 'Why did you bring the food? Do you want to die so young?' Off looked at the guy like he was about to jump out of the bed and kill him right there. 'Since Guns awake I wanted to welcome him to my Kingdom. Gun I would also like to apologize for kissing you before, it's just that I love cute things and your cute.' Prince Oab ignored the look Off was giving as he spoke to Gun.

Gun refuse to look at him, he felt it would be better to not interact with the Prince. Off had summoned his men to remove Prince Oab from the door and out of the room. Mr. Wilton was called to check the food before they could eat it. 'There's nothing wrong with the food. Here you go, Gun.' He handed the plate to Gun but Off took it instead. 'You can leave now to.' Off glared at him. No one is allowed to do anything for Gun when Off was there. There was no way that he would let anyone come close to Gun. 'Here you go, Baby. Let me feed you.' Off held the spoon of food in front of Guns face.