Destinty and true love

Guns p.o.v

Off showed me the flower garden, the tower, the grand hall and then my new bedroom. The whole time I was quiet. I couldn't focus on anything but Offs lips. The way we kissed and the way it felt was out of this world. I really wanted to kiss again but we already said our good night's. I lean against the door, trying to wrap head around what happened today.
Could destinty also be true love? I don't want this to just be me giving into the feelings. Maybe Off really likes me, he did say that he wanted to kiss me the moment he saw me. Then why did he lock me up? I guess it was to restrain himself since the queen told me that all the others that were presented to him were punished differently.
What if this might be true love for Off but only the fate of destiny for me? I stand there for a while thinking about everything. Time passes but I just can't leave this spot. I needed answers but I don't know if I want hear them. I place my hands against the door as I push myself to move. I noticed that the door feels warm almost like Off was also leaning on the other side of it. Should I take a chance and open the door to see? I slowly put my hand on the door knob, my heart is racing. I twist the handle and open the door.
There he was, dressed in a bathrobe with his hair messy. It was like he was over thinking just like me. His eyes looking into mine. We were both trying to control the spark between us. "Off?" I just meant to call his name in a normal voice but the way it came out was like I wanted him. His hands ran through his hair as he tried to hold back.
Maybe I shouldnt have opened the door, maybe he wasn't prepared for this. My hands start to tremble and I can feel the tears start to form. This is making things even harder to understand. What are we doing here? Off noticed the tears in my eyes and his body went stiff. "I.... I need.. To go.. Sleep..." I say as the tears fall down my checks.
I quickly grab the door to close it. Before I could close it all the way Off put his hand in the way. I open the door a little bit and look up at Offs face. "If you call my name once more I can't promise you that I'll stop or that you will be able to leave my side.. Ever." Offs eyes never looked away as he said all of that, which means he wasn't lieing.
I don't know if that's what I want but I know that body has been longing for his touch since we met. "What if this isn't true love?" I look away from him like I was trying to hide the shame I felt for saying this. " True love can't be defined as density but it was fate that you were brought here. We choose or own density even if it was planned out. Even if your the only one that I'm attracted to I can feel that this is love I have for you. I don't just feel lust because I smell your heat, I feel so much more then that. We don't have to call this true love between us if you don't want to. But please do not deny my feelings for you. We have all the time in the world for us to know if this is true love or not."
He was right, I've been wanting true love for so long that I was denying my own feelings. Thinking that I only felt something for him because it was destiny. I look up at him once more and he put his hand on my face, he wiped away the tears. My heart started racing again as I opened my month. "Off."