Before the real journey

Guns p.o.v
Mature

We have finally made it to the last town before our real journey beings. The wall isn't that much further. We chose to stay in here a few days, just so we can all rest well. We arrive at a inn that looked like it had enough room to accommodate us and the soldiers. Off is still upset over Mr.Wilton staying with us. I can't blame him. Ever since he tagged along I haven't got any alone time with Off.
"Let's just stay in our room today. Just me and you." I hug on Offs arm. He can't deny that he was also thinking the same thing. "You won't be able to even get out of bed." He holds on to my hand, leading me to our room. At last we can be alone.
Once the door was shut our mouths were all over each other. We haven't kiss for so long, my lips longed for his. Our hands touching and grabbing at the others clothes. Feeling the rush to feel each other's body. I'm hard, I want Off so bad. "Hurry..... I want you right now!"
Off growled and almost ripped my pants off. He picks me up leaning me against the wall. I wrap my legs around his waist. I'm not even in heat but I'm ready for him. He slowly pushes his dick into me. My hands grab on his shoulders.
I want to moan so bad, if only we weren't next to the door. He pushed all the way in me but he doesn't move. "Don't hold your voice, I want to hear it. If you hold it I'll have to punish you." He smirked right before he started to slammed his dick in and out of me. He is going to fast for me to keep my hold on his shoulders.
I bite my lip trying to hold back my moans. I can't take it anymore. "Ah!!! Off! Slow down... Fuck!" I grab his hair as I cum. Off looks pleased. "Okay, I'll take you to the bed now. This time I'll take my time to devour you." He lays me on the bed, his hands touch me everywhere slowly. "Yes, let's take our time." I smile at him as I touch his body.
...............

We really stayed in our room the whole day. Off was right I can't even lyft myself of the bed, I'm so sore. "Off? I want to take a bath. Carry me, please." I stretch my arms or to him. He was glowing like he got exactly what he wanted. "Of course I'll carry you." He picks me up and brings into the bathroom. He had the water ready already.
He definitely planned to take a bath together.
"Well let's not waste anytime. You want to look around town don't you." Off stepped into the tub as he held me. He let me down allowing my feet to touch the water. "Is it to hot?" His face showing a worried look. " Its perfect! You would know if it's too hot since you stepped in first."
Usally we have a maid ready the bath for us so I know this is his first time. "I can handle the water being hotter but you are different. I don't want you to be uncomfortable."
Off is being too sweet today. "Thank you for worrying about me. Lets relax and go out later." I sit down in the water leaving room for Off to sit. Once I feel his legs on my sides I lean back into his chest. This feeling is something that I want to remember for ever.
In a few days time we don't know what's going to happen. We don't even have a plan. Off is powerful but I shouldn't depend on him. I need to practice my healing power do that I can help. "You said you wanted to relax. So stop worrying and focuse on this moment. If I catch you drifting off I'll have to punish you. I'm not playing." Off squeezed me, resting his head on my shoulder.
"I'm sorry. I'll focuse on bring here right now. " Off slowly released his grip, allowing himself to rest his back on the tub. He pulled me to lay on his chest. I lean my head back as I bring my hand up. I blow softly, the bubbles flow off my hand and land on Offs cheek.
Off didn't react the way I thought he would. Instead he grabbed hold of my face and kissed me. "Why are you tempting me so much. I guess you are getting your punishment."