Untitled Part 21

18+ mature

Gun's p.o.v

Off pinned me against the wall, holding both my hands above my head. I was shocked when he did it, I wasn't expecting to be in this position.  "Off?" I look into his eyes. He didn't respond in words instead he kisses me roughly. I don't know how to respond back because I don't know why he is being rough with me all of a sudden. I allow him to do as he pleases and just relax my body against the wall.  After a couple of minutes his grip loosens and stops kissing me. He looks down at the floor before whispering "I'm sorry." 

"Did I make you mad?" I place my head on his. He shakes his head lightly, then lifts his face up to look at me. "You didn't make me mad, it's just that stupid Oab. I wish I can just cut his ears off so he can't hear your cute laugh. Everything about you is mine. I'm sorry if I hurt you, I didn't mean to be so rough." He then brought my hands up to face so he could examine them before placing a kiss on each of them. "I'm okay, I'll be careful not to talk or laugh when he is around." I lean towards and place a kiss on cheek. 

"I don't want to make you feel like I'm controlling you. You don't have to do anything just because I don't want it. If anything, I can just kill that prick." I laugh at his words. "Well how about the sounds that he can never hear?" I playfully slide my hands up shirt. "You didn't say he couldn't hear them. Can I moan in pleasure in front of him?" I get on my tippytoes so I can nibble a little on his ear. He let of a mean growl. "IF ANYONE EVER HEARS THAT I WILL IMMEDIATELY KILL THEM, FUCK!" He picks me and throws me onto the bed. "So, you're saying I can't moan in pleasure?" I lick my lips. "If anyone but me hears it then they will have a quick death. " 

"I guess I will have to hold it in then." I move my legs and he crawls in-between them. There was a fire in his eyes as he quickly removed my clothes. "If you're implying that you aren't even going to let me hear you then you better be ready to hold your voice for the rest of the day."  I giggle as he slides his hand down my leg. His hand stops at my foot, he softly holds it as he brings it up to his face. He places small kisses all over it, then starts sucking on them. "Hey! No, you can't do that!" I try to move my leg but he tightened his grip. "It's not dirty, Baby." He then begins to suck on my toes again. Once he was done with that he trialed kisses down my legs up to my stomach.

I hold my hands over my month when his mouth devoured me. I almost let my voice slip out a few times. Once he made me cum once, I uncovered my mouth. I smirked, proud that of myself for holding back for as long as I did. Off on the hand still had that burning fire in his eyes as he also smirked back at me. The next thing I knew was me on my knees. "Let's see if you can keep that smirk on your face this time." Then his tongue was sliding over my butt cheek. When I felt his hot breath and his tongue at my entrance, I quickly recovered my mouth. I almost let a moan out, then I would have lost to soon. I know I can't hold them back for very long, but I don't want the game to end already.

His tongue enters me, making me grip the bed sheets with my one free hand. I feel everything so much more while I'm trying to hold my voice back. My legs start to shake as he began to stroke me. I'm already close to cumming for the second time. I squeeze my eyes shut, my hand pressing against my mouth, as I get closer and closer to cumming. I release myself into his hand before falling into the bed. "Do you give up now? I want to hear your moans, Gun." He says it right in my ear with his sexy raspy voice. I turn my head to him and nod my head sightly. Tears running down my face, I sit up to wrap my arms around his neck. 

"I didn't intend to make you cry, baby. Are you okay?" His face full of worry now. "I'm fine, it's just it felt so good." I straddle him and place kiss all over his face. He guides my body down to his hard dick. He goes in slow while my body excepts him freely. Once he was all the way in I cross my legs around his waist. "I want to hear all the moans you kept from me." Off said right before he picks my waist up and slams it down. There's no way I can keep my voice from coming out now. My arms wrap tightly around his neck as he keeps slamming his dick into me. I let out loud moans into his ear, egging him on. "FUCK!" He yelled while he pushed me on the bed and spread my legs apart. 

He continues to pound roughly into me, making my moans more and more raspy.  I cry out calling his name over and over again. He makes me cum as he cums inside me. "Gun, it's not over yet." He flips me over then enters me once more. 

.......................................................................................................

Off's p.o.v

Gun was completely exhausted and passed out. I comb my fingers threw his hair as I watch sleep. "Sir." I knew I would have to leave once again but I just don't want to get up. It's my duty to protect him at all cost, I need to go to this meeting with the Blue General. I get out of the bed and was about to cover Gun with the blanket when he grabbed my hand. "Where are you going?" His eyes barley open. I pat his head and place a kiss on his forehead. "I'll be back soon; you can go back to sleep." He hummed in response before drifting back to sleep. Fucking war, I could be spending all my damn time with Gun but no I can't cause some ass hole decided that they wanted to control more land. At the end of this I should just take all of them out so they never get the idea of starting a war. 

I look at Guns' sleeping face once more before I head into the shadows of the night again. I stop by Oabs room to get him. There was no way I would leave him here while my baby was sleeping. "Hurry up, the faster I can get some of these idiots the faster I can be in bed." I grab him from his collar and drag him into the darkness with me. He protested along the way. "Can you just shut up already. This not my mess to clean up in the first place so I should be the only one who has shit to say about it." I let go of his collar and turn towards Wilton, you watch him is all I mouth to him. He already knows how things could turn out if something should happen. 

It's starting to get lighter out which means we have been gone a long time. I count all the heads of the enemy to make sure no one has got away. I'm hoping that once we get a lot of them captured that maybe we can just come to peace treaty and the war can end. Tonight, wasn't a bad night, we got thirty-five men. I leave threw the shadows to my room. "Off?" Gun rose from under the covers. "Baby, what are you doing up?" I rush over to him. He just looked at me with tears in his eyes. "What happened?" I hurry to wipe his tears. "I had a nightmare, and when I woke you weren't here. It seemed like I was living inside my nightmare." Shit! I scream in my head. I can't leave him here by himself anymore. I wish I had a power that could just kill everyone all at once then we could head home. 

He clings to my chest; his eyes are swollen. "I'm here, I'm sorry I left for so long. I've been trying to capture all of those bastards. I didn't want to get you involved in this stupid shit." I hold him tightly in my arms. He doesn't respond at all and just keeps holding on to me. I lay us down onto the bed and proceed to gently pat his head. His eyes close and soon after his breath softens as he fell back to sleep. I on the other hand am so pissed that I can't fall alseep.