Possibility of destiny

Gun's p.o.v

I can't believe the things I have read from the book the dark queen has given me. I want real love not a destiny bestowed to me. The dark prince also wants real love that's why he has refused all the mates presented to him. I can't just stay here any more, I don't want this destiny.
I don't love the dark prince though my heat reacts to him, it's not me. Even if I have to dig my way out of here I will leave. I just need to see the book one last time. I run my fingers across the open book, feeling the smooth paper. It's almost like some how the book is calling out to me.
It wants me to read it.
No matter what I read I can't change my mind. The pages start to turn one by one, my eyes reading at a fast pace. Then the pages stop and my eyes focus on one spot that draws my attention. 'You will know if this is destiny by kissing once, your feelings will change and then your need for one another will start to grow.'
I just need to kiss the dark prince once. That's all, I just need to kiss him, one time. I keep reading the same sentence over and over again and again. I trace my finger over the text as my eyes become hazy and I lose self control.
...........
Off's p.o.v

There is something about that small boy that keeps drawing me back to his door. I know my mother has been spending time with him, even giving a book to read. What book? Is it something I've read? I need to know what book he is reading. I should just go am my mother, it's never good when I see him.
I walk along the garden pathway, the black flowers always amaze me. I cut threw the garden because of I stand at just the right spot I can smell all the flowers. I imagine bring the little guy here, he might like it.
"Off? What are you doing?" I turn around and it's the person I'm looking for, my mother. "I was looking for you. I need to know what book you gave to the guest." She smiled, like she was pleased to see me asking about that person. "Why don't you go ask him yourself." But mother you know I can't." She refused to say more and walked away.
If I go back there I should bring a peace offering. I cut a few flowers and arrange them nicely in a vase. I hope this will smooth things over. Just standing outside the door I can feel my heart racing with anticipation. I want to see him so bad. I can smell him, his scent is stronger.
I can't belive that what I'm smelling isn't his heat. I open the door and the smell hits me like a ton of bricks. "Gun?" I look around the room hastily. Out of no where I get pushed down, the little guy is on top of me. His eyes are glossy and he has the most amazing smell coming off of him. It's making me want to lose the last bit of control I've been holding on to.

.......

🙏 sorry it's been a really long time since I updated
Thank you for waiting patiently ❤️