The kiss that started destiny

Gun p.o.v

I don't know how I ended up being on top of Off but I didn't want to get off of him. I need to kiss him, just once. I don't know why but just thinking of kissing him made me crazy. The thought of our lips touching played over and over in my head. Now he was under me, nowhere to run off to.
I stare at his lips and just like mine, his lips were waiting to connect to mine. "Gun." His lips speak my name so sexy. I lean down, our breath intertwine becoming one. I start to feel nervous, I can't do this.
I push myself up only to be pushed to floor. There's something soft on my lips. The moment was short and left me longing when Off sat up. I slowly sat up to, I look at Off and he was looking back at me. I can feel something inside me changing but Off didn't seem to be doing anything.
Did it only work on me? Was it working on me? I need to be by myself. I can't think with Off here. "I.. I.." I try to talk but the words aren't forming. I stand up to try and gain some leverage on this nonexistent destiny. "Gun, don't get mad." Off stood up and pulled me into his arms.
Before I could say anything his lips were back on mine. This time it's not just a peck. I relax me body against his while his hands hold me tight. It's like I'm floating and the only way I'm not fly away is because Off is my anchor keeping me grounded.
"I guess I should send a letter to the white queen letting her know her son is getting married." The dark queen interrupted us. I still don't know if this kiss was changing anything. "Can we test this? I need to know if this is definitely destiny or if it was just me."
........

Offs p.o.v

What is he talking about? Density? I don't understand. I stare at my mother hoping she will explain things but like always she doesn't. The little cat though has not stop moving around. "Gun, what book did my mom give you?" After he gives me the run down on what's been going on I now know that I want crazy when I said he was in heat.
"I don't know about destiny but I do know that I've been wanting to kiss you and other things since I saw you. This hasn't happened to me before, even with all the others that were in heat it didn't make me feel like this." I don't need to read the book to believe that this little cat is my forever life partner. I look over on the floor and see that the flowers I brought are still in the vase. Good thing I didn't put it in a glass vase.
"I had brought a peace offering of you would like them." The little cat put out his small hands to accept the flowers. His fingers slowly trace the edge of each flower as he smelled them. "Would you like to see the garden?"
I really have to take him out of this room. I was to harsh thinking that he was like the others. "I'll also give you a better room, one with windows that you can see the garden from." His eyes light up and a smile was forming on his cute little face. All I ever wanted was true love, no matter of this was destiny or not, he is still the only one that I've ever felt something for.
This is only the  beginning.