Chapter 25

Gun's P.o.v

It's been a few days now and I don't feel better yet. The bed is the only place I've been since I woke up. I have been trying not to worry anyone and have been giving excuses as to why I am in bed. It's hard to act like I am okay in front of Off. I'm sure he already knows too; he has been different lately. My body will heal itself even if it takes time, I know I am going to get better. I wish this wasn't as hard as it is. Like why I can't just use my power to put him at ease at least. I don't think doing that much would make things worse. 

"Hey Off?" He hurried to myside quickly grabbing hold of my hand. "Yes, Baby? You need anything?" I need him to be gone long enough so that I can pray for his peace of mind. " Can you get my favorite food. I know you hate standing in line but I really really want it."  "Baby, I'll do anything you want. Who cares about a little waiting when it comes to you. I'll head there now, remember to just rest don't get up to do any type of work. You know were are leaving this town in three days. You'll need to be rested up for the ride to the next town." I nod my head in agreement. He hurried out the door.

It's been a few minutes; I think he is far away enough. I put my hands together and start praying. Not even two seconds later the guard came in and stopped me. "What are you doing!" The guard shouted at me, that's new. "I'm not doing anything. Why did you bust in here?" He looked awkwardly around the room before backing up slowly and shutting the door. "Hey! Come back in here and explain yourself!" He didn't make a sound and just stood on the side of the door. I'm sure Off had something to do with this, he must have told him to stop me from using my power.

Only thing is he can't know if I use it while in bathroom. My body is heavy as I do my best to get out of bed on my own and walk into the bathroom. I lock the door and sit on the bath and start praying. I won't let anyone stop me from doing this for Off. It's not just for him but Prince Oab and our guard. I want all of them to have peace of mind over my health. They don't have to worry as much as they think they do. I close my eyes and rest my body as much as it will allow me to. "Please allow everyone the peace of mind they need at this time. Let all their worries wash away and allow them to relax. " 

I can feel my powers flowing and my body grows even more heavy. I finish my prayer before I try to move from the bathtub. Just as I'm getting up Off began to bang on the door. "Gun, open the door!" I need to act like I wasn't doing anything, come on think of something. I quickly turn the bath on before opening the door. "Why are you yelling? I was just getting my bath ready." He briskly walks over to the tub and checks the water. "You were going to take a cold bath? I guess you weren't paying attention to which one you were turning on. I'll fix your bath, go lay down I'll get you when its ready." 

Well, he doesn't look like he suspects anything. I'll just lay down and eat the food he brought back. "You got back a lot sooner this time was there not much of a line?" It usually takes almost a hour waiting in line for this. Ever since the town has been lifted of there trance everyone has been going to this shop the most. "Yeah, since the town people know that you healed them, they let me go in front of the line. I would have refused if there was any mothers or kids but it was just all men there. Alright you can finish your food after your bath. Do you want me to carry you?"  "You know I love it when you hold me." I left my arms up for him. 

"Are you going to get in with me?" It's been a while since we did anything, and I know I'm not well enough to please him but we can at least do something together. "Do you want me to go in with you?" I nod my vigorously in agreement. Off let out a light laugh before sitting me down. "Okay, well then shall we undress then." "Hmm, lets get undressed."  

.....................................................................................

Now that it's time to leave this town I feel sad that I only stayed in my room the whole time. Off was being really restrictive on what he would let me do. I'm glad they haven't figured out that I did use my power again, cause if they did, I'm sure they wouldn't let me have anytime to myself anymore.  I'm glad that they aren't overreacting to anything I do now.  I'm still not completely at my best but I can at least get out of bed and walk around a little.  I can't wait until I'm all better because there was no way me and Off could have sex with me being like this.  

It's going to be a couple more weeks until I should be completely healthy, but I don't want to wait that long. We haven't done one thing sexual, not even touch or kiss since I used my powers. Thats' just too much. I only got Off to bath with me once and I just had to pass out in the tub. Well I did use my power again that time but he didn't know. Off thought that maybe I just pushed myself to much to try to do things on my own to soon.  Even now he isn't in the carriage with me, he's riding with Prince Oab. 

"How much longer until we get there?" I want to be with everyone. I'm tired of being by myself, I hate not having anyone to talk to. "It should be another thirty minutes until we get there. If you want, I can stop so you can get out."  Should I stop, Off would come check on me if I do. "Yes, please just for a little bit." The coachman pulled the carriage to a stop. My guard came to open the door and help me out. "Are you okay?" I know he's been wanting to ask this since we left the Inn. "Yes, I am fine. I wanted to stretch. You know since I've been in bed the majority of our stay at the Inn I was in bed so my body is sore. It'll only take a few minutes, promise."

He didn't say any more and stood guard. Shortly Off came running up, sweat dripping from his face. "Why are you running?"  I hand him a handkerchief. "Are you okay? Why did you stop?" "I just wanted to stretch, but since your here do you want to ride with me? I would love for you to accompany me the rest of the way." I stretch and try to make it look like I really did stop to do this. I hope it looks convincing enough. I can't move my body to much, but this actually feels pretty good. Off is thinking about this for a while now. 

"You don't have to ride with me if you don't want. I guess I'll ask Prince Oab if he would like to ride with me. " This got his attention, his eyes darted at the man who was coming toward us. "Hell no, go back. I'll be riding with Gun the rest of the way." "Aw man, I was kinda hoping I could ride with him to. Well I'll go back to my carriage, don't linger out here to long. It's not completely safe." Prince Oab hurried back as Off watched to make sure he wasn't going to turn back. "Okay are you done, let me help you back into the carriage." Off held out his hand and supported me as I got back into the carriage. "Let's go." Off directed the coachman and then we were on our way again.