Chapter 19

Guns p.o.v

I just love this town, it's hot but it provides nice cooling areas and the food is great. Right now me and Off are in a canoe on the lake. The lake goes around most of the town and is surrounded by tress so that there is shade. It feels nice with air blowing in my face and Off looking so handsome rowing. "We should be coming to the end soon, you want to have a picnic when we get to off." Off always knows what I feel like doing before I do. "Of course I want to have a picnic and maybe afterwards we can go back to hotel to relax. Snice we are leaving in the morning tomorrow."

Off agreed and I'm sure the face he is giving me isn't the face of some one who is thinking about relaxing. "So, there is only one more town before we get to Blue Kingdom are we going to be stopping there?" I try to get the focus on something else. "No, we are going around the next town. There might be more head aches for me there snice I found a few here and in Sand town. The closer we get war the more trouble there will be. I just want to avoid the unnecessary bastards that we might run into, even though that means dealing with that stupid Prince instead." I understand what he means but it kind of sucks that I won't be able to see another place. I'm sure that we can visit when we go back home.

It seems that I am thinking to far into the future when I don't even know how long we will be in the war. I forget the reason why we are here sometimes. I don't know if it's a good or bad thing to do. "What are you thinking about now? What's making you have that sad face?" Off grabbed my hands making me refocus my gazes to fall on him. His face is full of worry. "It's nothing, I'm sorry for making you worry." I didn't noticed we were at the end of our canoe ride. "We are already at the end, lets go to our picnic." I squeeze his hands and smile. He stands up and steps into the shallow water before reaching his hand out to me.

I stand up to grab a hold of it and the canoe rocks a little but Off steadies it as he helps me on to the shore. We walk along a dirt trail that leads us to a open field that has tables and a bunch of shade. This is where we will have our picnic, its beautiful. Off had a spot picked already so we didn't have to look for one. "I love this spot, Off you are amazing." I lean in towards Offs face and give him a kiss on his cheek. Off pushes me down so that I can't break free. "I think I at least deserve a real kiss, don't you think so?" I giggle as I nod my head. "Yes you deserve one kiss." "No way, at the minimum ten kisses but I want the max amount."

"No way the max is ten, no more then that!" I wiggle under him in protest. "You can't escape from me." I stop moving and throw my hands around his neck, pulling him into a kiss. He relaxed his body as he lay on top of me. The kiss started to get heated fast which was making me really horny and I know Off is to snice he is pressing against me. I know we are in public but I don't want to stop. My hand slips under Offs shirt as he rubs against my lower half. All of a sudden my stomach growls really loud. I can feel Offs laugh vibrate thru my body before he stops kissing me. "We'll have to finish this later, lets eat."

He laughs a little more as he hand feeds me a strawberry. "Stop laughing already, its embarrassing." I cover my face after taking the strawberry from him. "I'm sorry for laughing it's just that it was so cute, it's also a good thing that something stopped us from going further. If you weren't starving I wouldn't have stopped." I don't think I would have stopped either, I mean we do have guards with us that keep others at a very long distance from seeing us. "Lets hurry and eat so we can go back to hotel." I say with a blushing face. I had wanted to enjoy being out doors longer but the sexual tension is so high right now.

I try my hardest to eat calmly and in the end I stuff my face with only the fruits so that I at least feel full for awhile. "Take me back to hotel now, Off." I can feel how flushed my face was and what the face Off was making meant. "Okay, Baby." We don't have to walk back, it would take to long anyways. Off held me in his arms as we disappeared into the shadows, getting to the hotel within a few minutes. Once we were in the room our lips locked and our hands rushing to undress each other. I push Off against the wall as I unbuckle his pants and he pulls my hair as his kiss gets deeper. His tongue exploring every inch of mouth. I moan from the pleasure of the kiss making him growl. I might just bust from kissing.

"Put it in, I can't stand this. Hurry Off." I was down to my boxers and instead of taking them off he rips them in a hurry. He picks me up and I throw my legs around his waist. "You asked for it, remember that." Offs voice was deep and raspy. He held my ass before pushing his way inside me. I let out a moan next to his ear and his whole body freezes for a moment. He takes a deep breath right before he slams his dick all the way inside me. "FUCK!" I lose my hold around him for a second. "Baby, you got to stop getting me so excited with everything you do."

I whimper in denial that everything I do can get him excited like this. "I love you." Off went crazy after hearing that. He slammed my back against the wall then proceeded to ram his dick in me. I pant heavily as I try to keep my hold around his neck, my nails digging into his back. "Baby, your so fucking hot when you make that face. It's like your begging me for more. Stick your tongue out for me." I put my tongue out and immediately his mouth is sucking it in. Off lets out a low growl as I cum. He pulls out long enough to put me on the chair. "Hold your legs open for me, okay Baby." I comply and spread my legs open while I hold them in place.

Off strokes his dick a few times while looking at me then rams it into me over and over again. "Hold them, Baby." I want so bad to wrap my legs around him cause he's hitting my spot and I just cam. "Off." I whine to him. He refused to slow down. My hold was getting weaker and weaker and soon I couldn't stand it anymore and released them. Before I could even let them fall Off repositions me to where I am now on my knees and my ass is facing him. He slapped my butt cheeks then spreads them open and rubs his thumb across my entrance. I shake my ass and look back at him. "Hurry."

He licks his lips and continues to play with my ass. I puff my cheeks then let out a cry. Off laughs a little at my protest. "I'm just trying to give a small break, I plan on fucking your brains out." "I don't need a break, I just need you in me right now." He didn't wait to ram into me all the way making me cum again. He stayed true to his words and began to fuck me like crazy. We eventually moved over to the bed where he made me cum a few more times before I passed out.

"Good morning, Baby. How are you feeling?" I open my eyes to Off, who has breakfast in his hands. "Hungry." I groan, my voice hoarse from last night. Off helps me to sit up and places my breakfast in front of me. He picks up the spoon and feeds me the porridge. "You should probably stay in bed until its time for us to leave. We aren't stopping until we get the Blue Kingdom so we will on the road longer." I nod and relax my back against the pillows. "Good morning." I smile at Off who his wiping some of the porridge from the corner of my mouth. He smiled back but in that I might attack you way. I hurry to change my focus on eating my food before he really does push me down again.