A threat to Gun

Gun's P.O.V.

I'm dizzy and throwing up, all because this guy had me in the air. I didn't know that flying could make anyone so sick. I just hope the guy carring me was happy getting thrown upped on cause I wasn't holding back any. It's not like I could either way. Once they brought me to where ever this
place is, they have left me alone. I can tell that the room I'm in has some sort of power blocker even, though I can't use mine at the moment. There's just a feeling.

I hear people talking outside the door. They aren't
talking very loud so it's hard to tell what they are saying. I try to stand up so I can listen to them, but my legs gave out and I fall down. The door opened quickly and a man ran to me. "I thought you'd be a sleep for a long time, after all that throwing up you did. I'm glad I wasn't below you but
man I feel for thosewho were" The man then began to laugh as he picked me up and placed me back.
on the bed.

"Why am I here." I glare at him while he continues to laugh. After he calmed down he looked at me for a few seconds. "Well all I know is your from the White kingdom, which has healing powers. And we are in need of those powers." "Well guess what! I don't have any powers! I've never had
any!" I scream at him with a smug look on my face.

"We will see about that once our leader gets a hold of you." The man shrugs his shoublers then proceeded to leave the room. Thats great, they want what I can't do at this time. I wounder how they knew I was from the White kingdom. Did they also know I'm the Prince too, if so they should be prepared for another war. I'm sure the Dark Queen wouldn't let this go either.

All I have to do is wait for someone to come. Off is probably coming up with a plan right now. Even though I know I won't have to be here long, it's still scary being
somewhere with out Off. This is so stupid, I want to be strong but my eyes are filling up with tears. I'm not sure what to expect when the leader comes to see me. There tears begin to roll down my face when I hear some more noise by the door. I hurry to wipe my tears and cover myself so that if anyone comes in they will think I'm sleeping.

The door creaks open and foot steps get closer while I try to stay still with my eyes closed. "Well, well. If it isn't the one and only healer. You don't have to pretend your sleeping. Why don't you get up and greet me." The man pulled the cover off me and grabbed my leg. I look up at the man and see that he's dressed up in nice clothes, nothing someone would wear to battle.

He must be a prince, and a pamperd one too. "Do you know who I am! I'm Prince Gun from the White Kingdom. If you do not release me right now, you will be declaring war with us." I kick his hand until he lets go. "Of course your a Prince. Look at the clothes your wearing, they are filthy. Also if you were really the prince, your parents must not care about you if you are here now." He gives me a death glare before grabbing my leg again and pulling me towards him.

"Now why don't you show me those powers." I struggle as much as possible. "I don't have any powers!" The man stratals me, putting most of his weight on my legs. "I can't wait to see it for myself. I've heard of it but the White Kingdom refuses to engage any war. Thats also how I know your not the prince of that place. Now stop moving or this will hurt more." He pulled out a knife and started cutting my shirt open.

"No!" I try to move my arms but he has a really stronge grip on them. "I... If y..you hurt me it.. it won't just be my kingdom you will be fighting but also the Dark Kingdom too, I am Prince Off's fiance!" I yell at him and I can see a change in his eyes. "You say Prince Off? Are you really his fiance, well now this is even better. That s.o.b killed my brother five years ago. Thanks for that information, now I don't have to feel bad for one second if I do hurt you badly."

He grined as he proceed to finish cutting my clothes. I can only lay here and wait for a opportunity. "Hmm... What a sexy body you have. If your really Off's fiance i bet he had you every night but seeing as he wasn't there, I wounder if he got tired of playing around. Lets see, it doesn't look like you haver been touched in a long time. Don't worry
I will take care of that too." I shake my head as tears well up. "You can't, please."

He didn't stop and just continued to cut every thing off. His eyes scan my naked body, making sure to look at every inch. "Maybe I should keep you as a sex slave, if you really don't have any powers. Your body is perfect." He places his hand on my chest then starts to make his way lower. My body jolts and flinches with every move his hand makes.

"Please stop." I try to wiggle out from under him once more. I get one knee out enough to bend it but its enough to where it can do any damage. If I can move a little more I could proby kick him away. "I know what your trying to do. It's not going to work." He quickly flipped me on stomach. Now this is a better view." He presses against me and can feel how excited he is, along with the cold blade against my skin.

I'm shaking as he moves the knife around. He doesn't cut me to deep but cuts me enough to bleed in a few different places. "These shouldn't take long to heal, so while I wait I can take care of myself." He messes with his clothes for a moment, then holds me down with both hands. I can feel the heat from his thing on my butt and, I try to wiggle myself away once more.

"Please, you don't have to this far. If you just let me go, I will forget this ever happened. Do you really want to take a chance on starting a war with two other kingdoms?" I plead with him. If he rapes me how can I face Off. There's no way I can look him in the face, after letting this happen. Why am I so weak? Tears start pouring from my eyes, makeing it so hard to breath. I start gasping for air, right before everything becomes black.