Chapter 30

In the dead of the night a shadow creeped. It's body looks like something that came straight outta hell. The darkness around it was seeking a certain person. It moved show as it left black blood behind it. There in front of it was the door he needed to pass to get to the said person.

Slowly the door began to open, not making a sound. The shadow moved toward the sleeping figure. Once it was close enough it's body started to change forms. The blackness faded and only left behind a human figure. Off softly put his hand Guns head. He needed to see him.

It has been hard on him to not write or see him. Off was badly hurt and didn't want to be there in this state. He had received Guns letter but he still wasn't willing to come back yet. The beast in him had come unleashed at that time and caused a blood bath. It wanted to keep killing which is why Off didn't know why it brought them to Gun.

He stroked Guns hair, making him stir. Gun mumbled Offs name in his sleep which put a smile on his face. He could tell that he hasn't been well from the dark circles on his eyes. He wished that he could stay there with him but he was to badly hurt to do so. He withdrew his hand from Guns head. As his fingers are grazing Guns cheek Gun suddenly grabbed his hand.

He was still sleeping while he held onto Offs hand, it was like he was telling him to stay. Off dropped to his knees on the side of the bed. His body is in pain and blood had began to pool around him. Even with all of this he held onto Guns hand, not wanting to let go. He closed his eyes and laid his head on their hands.

Offs wounds slowly started to close without him noticing. He started to feel a little better, making him look up at Gun face. He is still sleeping, so how was he feeling better, is what Off was thinking. He quickly checked his wounds and saw that they were partially healed. Off let go of Guns hand, he didn't want him to get more sick by using his powers like this. He felt terrible that he let this happen. He cleared his blood off the floor before leaving threw the shadows.  Gun was still there sleeping, never to know that Off had been there.

The sun came up and beamed sun rays threw the window. Gun woke up feeling more like crap. He thought he got plenty of sleep. He tired to get out of bed but when he stood up he fell on the floor. His stomach hurt so bad, making it hard for him to even try to get back in bed. He started to cry in pain as he cried out to the gaurd.

The gaurd rushed in and picked him up and put him on the bed, he moved like lightening. The gaurd them left and came back with the Blue Queen and a doctor. Both the Queen and doctor started asking questions at the same time. Gun was becoming overwhelmed, so he shouted at them to shut up. He told them he didn't know what happened or why.

Gun allowed the doctor to check him after he flamed down. The doctor checked everything but couldn't find anything wrong with him. It came down to Gun not eating enough and having to be put on bed rest for a month. Gun explained that he couldn't keep anything down. So now he has to try to drink smoothies. The Queen say next to him and asked him if he used his powers at all. He told her he hasn't and he didn't do anything to make him like this and app he has been doing is resting.

She had a worried look on her face before nodding her head then getting up and leaving. Gun was then left alone again. He wished so badly that Off was there with him. He had dreamed that Off came but didn't stay long. It made him more upset which caused him to cry. The gaurd who listened to him crying for weeks now, brought in some cookies. He placed them next to the bed and softly said that when his sister cries she likes to eat something sweet, then stops crying.

Gun is willing to try anything at this moment to stop crying, he picked up one cookie and took a bite. He chewed it slowly before taking another bite. He finally stopped crying when he was done with the plate. He mumbled to the gaurd of he could bring some more cookies. He didn't feel like throwing up and that of a smile on his for the first time in weeks.  He could eat something with out having to rush to bathroom to throw up.

The gaurd came in with two over filled plates full of cookies. Gun ate one by one over the next few hours before falling back asleep.

..........................................................

Offs p.o.v

My wounds are partially healed and I feel like I can keep fighting. I'll even write Gun to let him know that I'm sorry and once I get the time I'll spend a few days with him. Prince Oab has been worried over everything as well. I might have to send him home for awhile. I can focus more with out him anyways.

I write my letter for Gun then give my orders to send Prince Oab home. Now it's time to clean up this town. Darkness swallows me as I slip into the shadows. I search for any enemy soldiers, not even give minutes pass when I come apon a large group. There's about sixty men standing around. I lurk closer and see that there is a man in the middle talking, he must be the leader of this group.

I quickly pull the man into the shadows. He struggled for a little so I knocked him out. If I can put him up as a hostage, I might be able to shorten this war of he's important. I get back to camp to throw this guy into a locked room. I probably should go back to take care of his little group. It takes no time to defeat the group, what weaklings. Why even send them out to battle?

Unless this was a distraction, to cover where they really are. That wouldn't make any sense. I covered all the ground coming this way. Yeah there's no way I didn't catch something. But, just in case I should go back to the castle to check on Gun. He's sick right now and can't fight. I move fast threw the shadows while I drag the hostage behind me.