Attack on the Blue Castle

Gun's p.o.v

I'm in bed, getting fatter by the minute. I just can't get enough COOKIES and the guard doesn't seem to run out of them. It has only been a couple of day since I started to be able to eat (just cookies) but my mood has inproved. Even my health has been good, I'm not throwing up or having any stomach issues. The Blue Queen. was happy to hear how I was doing and told me that If I'm still doing good then a couple more days that then she will let me out of my room.

I lay back on my pillows and eat my cookies when my door busts wide open. I immediately throw my plate
with all the cookies on it, at who ever came in. "AHHH!! Why did you throw something at me?!" I get a good look at Who came in and it Prince Oab. ""Well, why did you bust threw the door? You scared me. Now you owe me a plate of cookies." I stare angerly at him. until he lets the guard know to bring fresh cookies.

"While we wait for those, explain why are you here and where is Off?" Oab inched closer to my bed with a worried look. "I don't know why I was brought back. Everthing seemed like it was moving along nicely but Off's men brought me home while I was sleeping. I was hoping that you might know why. But seeing how you have been sick and in bed this whole time I'm sure Off didn't let you know anything on what was happening. I'll let you get back to resting."He rushes out the door, just as fast as he came in once he was done talking.

I have no idea what is going on but I hope this means Off will be coming back soon. This makes me want to get out of bed and ask Oab some questions. He has to know more about how Off is in battle since they have fought together before. I walk over to the door and the guard isn't back yet. I guess he's having to wait for my cookies.

I take one step out of the room when all of sudden I heard a blast and I go flying. When I look up and all I see is smoke and dust coming from my room. I try to stand up when I hear another blast but its not as close to me this time. "Gun! are you okay?!" A man was
yelling out to me but I am to in shock to reply. So they just grab me by my arm and pull me up.

"Don't worry I'll bring you to a safe place." The man put me over his shoulder before he started running. All this moving is making dizzy. "Please put me down, I need to throw up!" I scream at him and he stops and puts me down. I let out everything, then thank him, just as he swoops me up again. This time I get a good look at him to find its Oab "What's going on? Why are we under attack?" I barely had the breath to ask him because of how he was carring me.
Suddenly I'm tossed into a dark space. "You have crawl
down this pathway it leads to a safe room under the castle. Do not come out from there. My mother will be keeping you company." Oab shouted before closing the entry way, leaving me in compelte darkness. The space is narrow, so I have to crawl on my hand and knees. Whatever is happening is starting to make me feel sick all over. I can barely move one hand at a time.

My knees hurt from scraping the concrete. "I don't think I can keep going. It's to hard!" I need to stop and let out some tears. I need Off at this time, I'm scared and I want to keep going by myself. There is no light so I can't see anything. What if it's not safe at the end or the Blue Queen isn't there, then I would be by myself even longer. " No! I can do this, I'm not gonna let the darkness and loneliness get me down!" I smack my cheeks to get me to focus.

I can't stay here, I don't even know how are I've gone but I'm not at the end yet. It feels like enternaty before I come to a dead end. There has to be something here to open the door, so I can. get out. Why can't I find anything to open this stupid thing. it's starting to stress me out. I feel my body tremble and panic rise. "Is anyone out there!!" The Blue Queen should be out there but no one is answering.

I can't breath as my heart starts pounding faster. I start hitting the wall in front of me, not knowing if it's the
right one or not. I don't care as long as some one can hear "Gun!" I hear some body call out to me right before the trap door opened and a hand pulled me out of the darkness. The light was blinding so I couldn't see who was holding on to me and all I could hear was Off's voice calling out to me.

"OFF!" I yell out to him. I'm getting this feeling that who ever is holding me isn't a good person. "Let go of me! Let go!" I scream over and over agian. "Shut up!" The man
shouted then taped my mouth shut. I struggle for a few minutes before my body gets to tired to move any more. Everything hurts from how much crawling I had to do. While I was struggled I didn't notice that we are outside already because I had my eyes closed the whole time.