Gun's Healing Power

There was nothing going on in this small town. Off didn't have much to do since there weren't any enemy's trying to hide in such a rundown place. Gun was also sleeping better each night and practicing with guard every day. It was quite peace full out here that they didn't notice how much time has passed by. Every day was just like the last day, they wake up and do everything the same. Off leaves the room to go pratol the town while Gun asks the guard to help him. There really wasn't anything strange about this to them. 

The cycle just kept repeating over and over again. The town was all like this and anyone that entered the town would fall to this pattern. The only one not affected by this was Prince Oab. He had noticed something was a mist when every day the conversations were the same. He tried to talk to Off about this but it wasn't working. Off would pass right by him and continue on his to do the same thing he had done the days before. Prince Oab wasn't' sure how to snap anyone out of this spell. His last option was to try to talk to Gun. 

He hurried to Guns room and knocked on the door. There was reply so he slowly opened the door. When all of sudden a sword at his neck. 'Wait!' Gun shouted before grabbing the guard's arm. Gun looked at Prince Oab in surprise. 'Are ya'll not in the trance of the spell?' Prince Oab looked at them with uncertainty. 'What spell?' Both Gun and his guard said at the same time. Prince Oab explained what was happing outside. 'So, you're saying Off is under this spell right now?' Gun said as his faced filled with worry. He hadn't noticed anything weird about Off though. 'If this is true, why aren't we under this spell.' The guard asked while stepping in-between Gun and Prince Oab. 

There wasn't a explanation on this that he could give. 'I don't think Off is under this spell, he doesn't do the same thing when he gets back here. The only thing the same is that I stay in this room, and he goes out every morning. Maybe he just didn't want to talk to you.' Gun said it in reassuring tone. This seemed important point to Prince Oab. 'Let me show you!' he jumped up and was about grab Guns' hand when the guard put his sword to neck. 'Don't touch him.' He growled. Prince Oab quickly withdrew his hand. 'Please lead the way.' Gun stood up to follow him. 

Just as Prince Oab thought Off was at the same place at this time. He motions for Gun to stay where he was as he walked over to Off. The whole time he was trying to talk to him, Off didn't reply and just kept at what he was doing. Thats when Prince Oab waved Gun over. Gun hurried over to them. 'Off?' Gun says while he lightly puts his hand on Offs' arm. Worried that Off wouldn't respond to him, Gun starts shaking Offs' arm. 'What are you doing out here?' Off said in a worried voice. 'Oh thank the heavens!' Gun jump onto Off. 

.....................................................................................................

Guns' p.o.v

"What's going on, why are you with Prince Oab?" Off looked at me as if I was being weird. "It seems like everyone but Prince Oab, the guard and me are under a trance. You only seem to break out of it when you are with me. I think that is why my guard is also not under the trace." Off then looks around to watch everybody. "Gun, I think I know how to break the trance. Also the reason that Prince Oab isn't under it is because his mother had a priest bless him with protection." Off gave Prince Oab a nasty look. 

"I didn't do anything to him! I couldn't get threw to you so I just thought that I could get through to him and guess what, I was right to do so." Prince Oab said as he covered his face with both of arms like he was expecting Off to hit him. "Deal with that later, now tell me what we can do to help everyone." I moved Offs' face to look at me. He closes his eyes in frustration. "You want to practice on healing on others, well you're going to get a lot of it today. Starting with me." 

He pulls his sword out, ready to cut his hand. " Wait! Why do you have to hurt yourself?" I quickly grab his hand. "Well, you heal wounds and that seems to be why my guard isn't in a trance. This is just the fast way I can think of."  He cuts his arm and I hurry to heal it. "We should have tested this first." Prince Oab said as he put his hands on his hips and shakes his head. "Let's leave Off to see is he goes back into the trance." My guard stepped in between me and Prince Oab as we were walking away from Off. "I hope it works." 

We went a good distance away from him and waited to see if he acted different. I hope that we don't have to hurt everybody even if it's a small cut. My mind wonders, trying to think of a different way. "Hey? Gun are you okay?" I felt someone shake my arm and look over to them. "I'm okay, why are acting like there's something wrong with me. All I was doing was thinking." Prince Oab had a terrified look on his face. "You're starting to glow."  He stepped away from me. "What the fuck are you doing!" All of a sudden Off was in between us. 

He was glaring at Prince Oab. "Didn't I tell you not to touch him!" I grab Offs' hand and lightly pull it so that he would turn towards me. "He was just trying to get me to notice that I am glowing. There is no need to get mad." Finally, he looks at me and sees' that I am indeed glowing. "What's going on? Why are you glowing?" His hands roam over my body like he was checking for anything unusual. "I think I know how to reach everyone without having to go to every person one by one. I'm not a 100% sure it will work since I have only read it in a old book. I will have to pray and it could take a while. I'll need total silence while I try to just focus on praying for everyone. It'll be up to you three to go around checking on everybody. You think you'll can do this."  I don't have the best confidence that I can do this but seeing Off have that determination look on his face does give me hope. 

I read this book a few times when I was little. Its' about this Prince that was able to heal threw prayer. He was locked up in a tower to forever pray for the people since he had endless healing powers. The reason he was caught was because while he was praying, he would glow. In the end just like everything that has good also has a bad side. The man got tired of only praying and would protest that he wanted to go out but was always denied. This was when he began to pray for those who kept him chained to the tower to die. It started showing that their health was deteriorating, then they all died. He was freed from his hell, and no one has ever seen him or even heard of him. Its' thought that his story was a myth. 

I have always thought that there was a truth to the story and now I am sure of it.  I need to find a quiet place fast. My guard escorts me to where I am going before leaving to catch up to the others.  I sit in the middle of the room and close my eyes. I relax my shoulders before I place my hands together and begin praying.