Abandoned cabin

Guns p.o.v

I feel like I've slept for a few days. My body is stiff, moving hurts a little. We are still on the road, Off is still holding me in his arms. "Off? Are you awake?" I push myself to sit up. I guess he is sleeping. I look out the small window to see where we are. There wasn't much to see, we are in a forest.
I'm hungry now, I wish Off would wake up so can eat. My eyes are a bit swollen from crying. I don't wish for anyone to see me. I lay my head on Offs shoulder, I suppose eating can wait a little longer. I shouldn't have made a seen, I must have looked like a fool. Crying so hard must have made me look like a baby.
I was about to fall back asleep when the guards started to run around. They were screaming at one another. I can't make out what it was, I think they are speaking in code. I hurry to shake Off, trying to wake him up. "Off! There's something going on outside!"
He opened his eyes then he was gone. He just disappeared. "Off!" What just happened? All of sudden there was no more light coming threw the windows. It was pitch black for a few seconds then there was light again. I hurry to open the door and I wasn't with everyone.
There was a abandoned cabin surrounded by forest in front of me. How did I get here? Where is Off and the guards? Is it safe to go in the cabin? I question the structure of the old building. I open the front door, first thing I see is a big spider web with a huge spider and I immediately closed the door. No way am I going on there with that big spider.
I think I'll just go look for Off. I don't like this, I don't know what's happening. Would we get attacked this soon? How would have the guts to go after the dark prince? My feet pick up pace as I think about Off a the target. "Off! Off! Where are you?!" I'm running but I'm not getting anywhere. I end up right back at the cabin.
I try a few more times to look for Off but still end up back at the cabin.
What is going on? I open the door once more and the spider has left. I step inside, slowly checking my surroundings. Everything inside is dusty. "Welcome, nice to meet you. I've been waiting a long time for this, someone from the white kingdom to come here." I look around but I don't see anyone. " How do you know I'm from the white kingdom?"
Laughter echoes threw the cabin. "Show yourself!" I run to the front door, my hand barley touches the door knob when electriy shocks me. "Ow!.... Who are you!? Did you bring me here? Where is Off?" I hold my hand, I'm scared. How do I escape?
"You can leave after you have helped me." Foot steps can be heard but still no one insight. "Help you with what?" "Restore my body, if you do I promise I'll let you go." The door steps get closer, almost like they were standing next to me. "I don't know how to do that. I barely even know how to use my magic."
All of sudden things are being thrown around the room. Electriy shot every where. "Don't lie to me! Do it now or you may never leave!" I'm so scared that I can't even move, not that I want to move anyways because I could get shocked again. "I'm not lieing!"
Things stop in air and the electriy stops. "I'm telling the truth, I can only heal small wounds." The person walks away from me into the next room. I follow behind, I can see a shape of a person sitting on a chair. " Put me back into my body!"
Shock is the only thing I can process. "I can't. I can't. I...I....ccc..Can't!" I run to the front once again. This time to it opens finally I can leave. I get outside only to see a dark figure looming over the cabin. "Off?" "Gun?!" Offs body took normal form as he ran to hug me.
"I couldn't get in, I was so worried!" I hug him back. I don't want to let go. "There's someone inside,they need help but I don't know how to help them." Off looked worried."I sent you here because I thought you would be safe. I didn't know there was someone in there." Off walked to the door but it slammed shut.
I go over to him and looked at his face. He was mad. "Please let us in, maybe we can help you some how." I put my hand on knob, I slowly push the door open. "I do not want the dark prince here!" So they know Off. I walk Off to the body. "You're from the dark kingdom aren't you. You must have been in battle to many times. You can't remember how to get back into your body yourself. What a joke! How dare you try and harm Gun!" Off is getting to mad its making the other guy madder.
"Stop it! Just help him! I'm not hurt. Please just help him." I hold Offs hand as I beg him. Off relaxed before calmly explaining to the other guy what he needed to do. I was told to heal any small wounds just to make it easier on the guy.
Finally he was back in his body, he didn't look old so I wonder how he forgot. " Thank you. My name is Gregory Wilton, I was a soldier for the dark army. I was ambushed on my way home, I don't remember much afterwards. I would like to show my thanks. Allow me to be your bodyguard."
"Mr.Wilton that would be great!" I shake his hand but of course Off slapped his hand away. "No, I don't want to be in charge of someone how might need more help then I am willing to give them." I give Off a look. "I'm sure we could use him as a guard anyway. Just no using your powers." Off was still displeased but didn't say another word. Well this is coming out to be a crazy trip already.