The sandy town

Gun's p.o.v

     My body was stiff as I rose from Off's lap. He had held my body the whole time so I'm sure he is also sore. He woke me up like he said he would. We were no longer on the Dark Kingdoms land. The neutral land was wide and sandy. It didn't seem like there was anything around us, all there was the hot sun. Off said that there should be a small town up ahead. "Let's stop the carriage and get out. It would be nice to stretch my legs out." I shout at the driver. I motion to Off to get out then follow behind him. Off tired to act like his leg wasn't numb from me sleeping on it, but he couldn't hide the way he walked. I laugh softly at the way he was acting.

"It's going to take a little longer to reach the Blue Kingdom, because I think it's best that we get proper rest along the way. We will stay at the next town for a day or two depending on how well rested everyone is. We need the rest snice the next town after this one has rough weather conditions. The closer we get to the Blue Kingdom the worst the weather will be. They can control water and wind, they have the bad weather set up so most people give up trying to inter their territory. Lets be cautious okay." Off spoke loud and clear for his men that was following could hear him. He was a leader and his men would follow him to their death if it came down to it. I felt proud that Off was mine. I feel I can be myself around him, like I don't need to hide anything. He put others before himself and he knows how to lead his men which is why he will be a great king.

We stretch a for little, then head back into the carriage so we can get to town. The ride didn't take that long but the ride there was bad. There was sand and wind everywhere, then the road isn't smooth. I feel bad for the driver having to be outside getting sand in face and in their clothes. "I'm glade we don't have to be outside with the windy sand anymore. I think it's a really great idea to take a bath right now." I take my shirt off and throw it on the floor of the room me and Off are sharing. Off came up behind me and massaged my shoulders. "Yes, why don't you hop in the bath first and I will go see when they serve dinner. I'll be back by the time you get out." Offs hands that felt good on my shoulders slide down my arms then away from my skin.

"Don't be gone to long." I say in a depressing tone. We haven't had any real physical touch in the last few days. I would train with Mr. Wilton for hours while Off train separately. We would both be to tired once we got back to our room. At most we would kiss a few times before falling asleep, well me not so much sleep as worrying. I miss his touch, the feel of our bodies next to each other. It seems like I can only think of Off as I lay in the bathtub. The water is hot and is making my sore body feel less like a sack of rocks. I close my eyes and relax my body and just enjoy the aroma of the bathing oils. 

Once I got out of the bath I went into the room and Off wasn't there. He had said he would be back and I feel like I was in the bath for a long time, the water was no longer hot. I hurry out my clothes on so I can go look for Off. It isn't like him to not stay true to his words. I head down the hallway then down the stairs, a long the way there wasn't anyone in site. It's making me worry that there might be something wrong. I get to the front desk and the only person there was someone's child. "If you are looking for everyone, they are outside." The kid knew more than me right now.

I go outside and there's a big crowed, it seems like some one is fighting. I push my way through to try and see who it was. The next thing I hear isn't what I was expecting. "YOU DARK KINGDOM SCUM! WHY DON'T YOU GO BACK FROM THE HOLE YOU CAME FROM!" Who was this person talking to like that? There's no way he could be talking shit to Off. "I'LL BEAT ALL OF YOU TO A PULP TODAY!" The man then screamed and sand begin to fly everywhere. Then huge boulders formed in the sky before dropping to the ground. I  ran to see if any one was in the way of getting hit. Some kids that came out to see the fight where right in the middle of the action. One of the boulders is coming down fast and they are to frighten to move. I run as fast as I can to push them out of the way.

My hands barely made contact with them but it was enough to keep them from getting injured. Unfortunately, it has fallen on me and I am pin underneath it. "Mister! Are you okay?! We're sorry !" The kids were shocked and didn't know what to do. "Everything is okay, don't worry about me just get to safety." They can't stay here any longer and I am no longer able to help them. They nod their heads and I watch their backs disappear in the heavy sand storm that surrounded us. The weight of the boulder was crushing me and I can hardly get any more words to come out. I need to try to call out to Off, he should be able to hear me even if I can barely talk. "Off! I need help, where are you?....."

I can feel myself starting to lose conscience, I can't black out yet not until I can see Off. I can no longer feel anything, I'm scared that Off might not be able to find me in time. I call his name one last time, right before every thing goes black.

  .....................................................................................

Off's p.o.v 

Gun looked tired and I know he has to be hungry so I told him to take a bath while I go check to see when they will be serving food. I go down to the front desk to get the information that I was looking for. The front desk lady was staring at me for a long time and its freaking me out. "Hey can you stop looking at me already." I step back from the counter and bump into someone behind me. "Aren't you one of those people from the Dark Kingdom?" I look at the guy and low and behold its some one from the Red Kingdom. I remember this guy from the last battle I was in, this guy was the biggest cry baby on the battle field.

"Aren't you that big baby that we captured and let go because all you did was cry, we didn't want to listen to all that sobbing noises you would make." The guys face turned red and his chest puffed up and next thing you know we are bickering back and forth outside with a whole crowed of people watching. What I didn't expect to happen was a real fight to happen. Once the sand started to fly around I knew I need to get everyone out of the way. My men were busy so I am out here by myself, meaning I need to find a way to stop this guy on my own.

Most of the people had ran inside making it easier on me to find the guy. Once I got closer I tackled him to the ground. " You think because you learned some new tricks it would work on me." I tie his hands with a rope then I hear very faintly some one call my name. My heart clinched and I stopped breathing for a second. It was Gun, he's calling for my help. Why isn't he inside, why would he come out here? I pick the guy up and put him over my shoulder. "I swear if Gun is hurt you will be paying a very high price for it. I will send your body back to your loved ones in pieces." I slip into the darkness below me and search for Gun.

I can see him, he isn't moving. I hurry out of the shadows and see that he is under a big boulder. "Gun! Can you hear me? I'm going to get you just hang on!" I rush to his side and transform into to my other self. I left the boulder off his body and hurry to pick him up. His body was unresponsive and cold. I need to get him to the doctor as fast as possible. As I return to my human body two kids come out of no where. "Is he alright, it's our fault he is hurt. If only we had stayed inside he wouldn't have saved us." They had tears running down their faces. "Where is the nearest doctor? He should be okay after that."

I can't possibly tell these kids that he is so hurt that he might be dying. Its not just for their sake but for mine to. I have to stay strong and hopeful that he is okay. This damn town letting assholes stay here, I should burn this place to the ground.  The sand town is suppose to be allied with the Blue Kingdom but I guess they no longer want peace snice they just became my enemy the moment they hurt Gun.