Chapter 42 - Freedom?

A/N I forgot to mention that in the previous chapter, Kurogiri chose a place surrounded by water intentionally. The man knows about Katsuki's weaknesses and tries to use them against him to lure him closer to himself. Will it work though?

Chapter 42

"I guess it can't be helped. My name is Takami Keigo, The Rebel Defiants' spy, and informant. Nice to finally meet you again, Bakugou Katsuki, I heard quite a few stories about you." His eyes narrowed, making the guy's bright smile twitch.

Something about him was creepily familiar, he heard that voice before. Where did he hear this annoying tone?! "Wait…" Keigo made a questioning sound, nervously watching as Katsuki's suspicion turned into a surprised expression that was quickly overpowered by a horrific one.

"You were my teacher!–" Keigo slapped a hand over his mouth before he could yell any louder while making a shushing noise. "Ok kiddo, let's keep it down, alright?" Katsuki jerked his head to the side, throwing Keigo's hand off of his mouth.

"The fuck are you doing here, you over hyperactive chicken!"

"You still remember that nickname?"

"You were an overly annoying teacher, how could I forget?"

Keigo tsked, throwing a hand on Katsuki's head and roughly ruffling his hair, retreating it as soon as the boy tried to reach it. "Enough of this ok? Let's change the subject to the important parts."

"Are you here to help me?" Keigo's smile widened as he pointed his thumb at himself. "Yep! I'm here to your rescue." Katsuki gave it a thought. "The Rebel Defiants didn't tell you to do this, I'm sure of it, so why exactly are you here?" Katsuki gestured to himself, "with me?"

"Well…." Katsuki's glare returned twice as hard. This sounded too good to be true if he was being honest. Was this guy here to give him a false sense of security? Was this one of Kurogiri's manipulating games? He was fed up with that shit but he couldn't help but get angry at himself 'cause it was working. "I'm here because I'm bored. Like I know this isn't my mission but come on! Something is finally happening."

"Yeah, a human torture."

"Ah, no… I meant the rebellion."

Keigo turned away from him towards the door instead, waiting, as if listening if anybody was there before slowly looking back towards him. "How sure are you that Midoriya and his team will come for you?"

"The dude had my dick in his mouth, so… try to guess."

"You slept with him?!" Katsuki smirked, crossing his hands. "Not yet." Keigo let out a sigh, not a disappointing one, more like a surprised one. "Alright, listen, kid, we need to get out of here, but first…" The man pointed at his collar and Katsuki got the massage.

"Can't we just leave first and worry about it later?" Keigo shook his head, hopping into the comfy bed, and crossed his legs. "If Kurogiri found out you left the room, he would turn on the collar on max power, trust me. I saw it happen once, and I'm not here to see it twice." The idea of being fried to death wasn't very appealing.

Katsuki gritted his teeth, the weight around his neck suddenly two times heavier. "So how do we get rid of it?"

"Dunno."

"Are you serious?!"

"Deadly." Katsuki felt all too familiar anger mixed with frustration filling up his chest. "Then what are we going to do?" His voice trembled a bit at the end. "I know someone who can remove it. Fortunately, that someone is nearby. I can lure him here."