Chapter 12 - Untouched

Chapter 12

"Let me make it up to you.~" Katsuki peeked at Izuku before looking down at the bodywash in the very far corner. "Wash my back then." Izuku paused, clearly not thinking what Katsuki was. But even if the man didn't get the reaction he wanted, a confident smirk formed on his face.

"Sure. Could you give me the bodywash?" Katsuki nodded, bending down, not realizing the position they were in. Izuku wanted to touch his curves so badly.

"Here." Katsuki pushed the bottle into his hands before turning his back to Izuku and waited. It took a second too long for Izuku to get out of his head and open the bottle. The liquid ran down his fingers as the smell of lavender floated in the air.

"Tell me if it's too much, ok?" Izuku whispered. "Huh? What do you mea—?" "Shh~" Izuku's hand ran down his back. The man's whole body moved forward, almost touching his back.

The blond stilled, trying to predict Izuku's next moves, eyeing his hands which slid down to his hipbones. Izuku let them lay there before adding pressure. His fingernails dig into the pale skin, leaving red lines as they moved up.

"You are so beautiful." He said as he laid his head in the crook of Katsuki's neck. Katsuki let out a breath he didn't know he was holding but didn't move. "Stop saying stupid shit."

Izuku hummed, the vibration traveling up his neck. "I'm not. You don't believe me?" The quiet answered Izuku's question. "Guess I will have to tell you how beautiful you are."

Izuku's hands traveled back to his hipbones. "Your waist is fucking perfect. It's small yet tough." Then the hands moved to the blond's arms. "These are powerful but also so caring. The way you touch is always careful and delicate. I would hold them all day."

Katsuki didn't know what to think of this. Hearing someone with power, money, a good life, someone like Izuku say those words put a tickling feeling behind his ribcage.

"And your chest..." Izuku mumbled, slowly moving his hands to touch it and Katsuki let him. "It's killing me." The hands caressed the skin around his nipple, sending a wave of pleasure through him.

"S– sto— w-wait!" Izuku ignored him, pinching the now sensitive skin. Katsuki shoved himself back, crashing into Izuku's chest. His hands flew up to stop Izuku's hands, successfully pulling Izuku's fingers away.

"What is it?" Katsuki didn't answer, letting out shaky breaths past his lips. "Let me have more." Before he could protest, Izuku was back at touching him.

Nobody has ever done this to him. He didn't know he was so sensitive and Izuku was a pro at whatever he was doing. "N–no." Katsuki moaned out as Izuku tugged at his nipples. It made his knees weak.

Izuku thrusted forward, it was a faint movement, but Katsuki could feel it very well. "W-what is this?" Finally, the man stopped, pulling away just a little bit. "What do you mean?"

"The fucking things you are doing!" Izuku looked even more lost. "It feels weird." And finally, everything clicked into place. "You never did anything like this?"

"W-what? No! I don't go fucking around like a whore!" It's not like Katsuki didn't know what Izuku wanted to do, no, it's just that he has never been touched like this. It was never in his interest to do something like this.

"Untouched." Izuku whispered in a low voice. "I'm sorry, I should have asked for permission." "You fucking should have." Katsuki scowled and pushed him away, not caring about the shower anymore. Izuku watched as Katsuki stumbled out of the shower tray, quickly taking a towel before rushing through the door, not bothering to close it behind him.