Chapter 24 - Izuku's crazy neighbor

A/N Hey guys! I'm back from my break with a long chapter and a new drawing ;-)
This one took some time to draw, but I had a lot of fun while doing so :-D Drawing Bakugou is always fun and a good challenge!
Now, I'm back on track and updates will be coming out once again every Sunday!

Chapter 24

After checking every spot the cameras could reach, he found a mistake, a blind spot that might get him in without being noticed. It took him longer than expected to check every corner, but it was necessary since going through the main gate was a big no. He didn't have a card anyway.

Fortunately, the fence around the building wasn't too high and had a few places for a good grip, that he could use in advance. His finger tapped the concrete in rhythm to time his jump. He watched the cameras move opposite each other and then he jumped.

His feet landed on the lawn with a quiet thud. He needed to move fast, the cameras were constantly moving and when the security walking around didn't notice him yet, he sprinted towards the main door and hurried in.

Katsuki thought his plan was successful since no security guards were on his ass, ready to kick him out, but now he had a whole different problem. He was now in the lobby in front of the reception with a woman that held her nose too high. "I'm here to meet Izuku Midoriya."

Her curly red hair swayed when her head moved up to look at him. She studied him for a second too long, her blue eyes scanning his posture behind her thick black glasses. "And you might be?"

His name was just on top of his tongue, but he stopped himself before making that mistake. Saying his name was too risky, but what else was he supposed to say?!

The longer he stayed quiet the more the woman got suspicious, her eyes concentrated on him as she licked her red lips. He mentally cursed himself for what he was about to say next, almost grunting. How did he end up like this? "His boyfriend."

The woman paused, raising an eyebrow, clearly not having any of his bullshit. "Young man, if you don't —" Before the woman could finish her sentence, the elevated door opened, revealing two people. One that he easily recognized and the other who looked ready to be put into a coffin. "Kat– Kacchan?"

With a smirk, he put his hand on his hip, giving the receptionist a smug look. "W-why are you here?" Katsuki wanted to roll his eyes because wasn't the answer obvious? "You."

A blush formed on that freckled face, and Izuku quickly made his way towards him, hands shaking and mouth working constantly as he mumbled something under his nose. Suddenly, Katsuki's hand turned into a fist, reminding him of what he came here for. But he held back since Izuku had company.

"May I know who this young gentleman is?" The old man, Izuku's company, asked with his ugly fake smile and clapped hand that meant nothing good. The Italian suit the guy wore was surely expensive, making the man look more serious and firm, but without it, Katsuki would see nothing but a weak grandpa with an almost bald head.

"Umm– he is my guest! Will you give me a minute, please? We need to discuss something." The old man nodded, letting Izuku drag him out of the lobby. Katsuki was greeted with a cold night air once again, but it didn't last long 'cause Izuku decided to choke him with his arms for a solid minute.

"Fucker. I'm gonna die!" Izuku eased the hug a bit but didn't let go, smuggling his head Into his blond hair. "God, I'm so happy you are here, but you have to be more careful! If they would have caught you, there would be nothing I could–"

"I know. I'm not a child, so stop treating me like one, fucker. And why did you pull me out? Let's go back inside so I can punch you."

"Why would you… nevermind, but not now Katsuki, I have a meeting. Could you wait for me? I will give you my key card to my apartment. Do you remember the floor?"