Chapter 35 - Filthy hands

A/N I know it's too soon to think about a new story, but man… I woke up at one am and thought, yeah, it's time to draw that shit (the art above is what I ended up with XD), so while I was doing that, I also thought about the plot :-D

Can you imagine this big prime Alpha Izuku stealing from villains and somehow getting away with it??
His hair would be slick back as he would walk around in a tight suit that showed just how rich he is, and can you imagine this cocky alpha softening for a certain omega?

I'm so glad I have at least a direction of where my next story will go ;-)

Chapter 35

"What do we do with him?" The soldier asked, stepping on Shinsō's back. Dabi paused and leaned against the doorway while putting his hand on his chin as a devilish smile formed on his face. "Do you know where Aira is?"

Shinsō bit his bottom lip to the point he broke his skin, letting a single drop of blood drip down his chin, determined to not say a word. "The man asked you something you shit!" The soldier yelled, kicking him into his lower stomach, taking all of his breath with it.

He gasped, but as soon as he breathed in, he closed his mouth once again. "Stubborn, aren't we? Guess I will have to force it out of the pretty blond instead." "No!" Dabi's smile widened at the immediate reaction.

"Oh? So are you going to tell me where it is?" Shinsō hesitated, eyes scanning the floor before rising to meet Dabi's face head-on. "I will take you there, but only if Katsuki stays in my sight." He breathed out, feeling it hard to let the air leave his mouth. His throat was closing up on him from the nerves he felt when the man didn't say anything, just blankly stared.

"Katsuki huh? What a cute name." Dabi said after a few seconds of silence, slightly tilting his head to the side. The man then turned around, not saying another word, and for a second, Shinsō thought his offer was declined.

He let out a long painful breath, feeling a lot of emotion run through him as he listened to the heavy leaving footsteps. This wasn't right. He was supposed to watch over Katsuki, and he failed even though it was such a simple task.

"Take him into the car." His eyes widened, and before he could register what happened, the soldier dragged him up from the floor and pushed him forward, gun dangerously close to his side. As he was dragged into the streets, he noticed there were no people around, which was alarming.

He didn't dare to ask why their path was so clear. There was a big risk of them just throwing him out like a useless rag, and he couldn't afford that, not with Katsuki being with them. They stopped in front of a black car, almost as big as a van, and a terrain type for sure, if those huge, weirdly curved wheels had anything to say.

The soldier took his hair and held it in a tight grip before forcing him into the back seat right by the window which surprised him. Usually, you wouldn't put your prey so close to the exit. When he was seated, his hands were still cuffed behind his back while the opposite door opened.

Dabi waited for a few seconds with Katsuki in his arms until the door was fully opened, placing the blond in the middle seat next to him before sitting down himself. Shinsō looked the blond up and down.

Still alive and breathing, with hazed eyes that looked blankly forward, too deep in the head to register what was happening outside. Katsuki was probably trying to get himself back together.

Shinsō did not doubt that in five minutes, the blond would be wide awake with fully functioning reflexes, so he watched his chest rise and fall, somehow, the motion calming him down, and waited.

Once Dabi closed the door, the car started, leaving the city right away. "Tell us the coordinates." The driver grumbled, so he hesitantly opened his mouth, spitting out numbers that were immediately tapped into a big display at the front.