Chapter 28 - I will fix this

Chapter 28

Katsuki groaned, turning to the side and trying hard to ignore the noise coming from the room next door. Someone was throwing stuff around, and whoever it was, was loud as fuck.

He forced himself to get up, stretching his back while looking around in confusion. The two windows in the room were opened wide, pink curtains swaying in the air slightly due to the morning breeze.

The sun lightened the room, revealing a desk full of papers and a mat with too many pillows next to it. Katsuki looked around, the small wave of panic abandoning him when he noticed this was Mina's room. He could recognize the pink ugly carpet covering the entire floor.

Something fell hard on the floor, making him flinch. With sheer force, he moved his legs, forcing them to stand. He wobbled for a few seconds before finding his balance, wandering slowly to where the noise came from.

"Careful! We need this!" Mina's voice shouted. Katsuki perked up from behind the door, seeing Shoto carry what looked like a box full of junk. "The fuck are you doing here?"

Mina and Shoto looked up at him, startling like a caught animal before smiling like the two idiots they were. "Honey! You are awake! How do you feel?" He dodged Mina's attempt to hug him, facing Shoto instead.

"Why are you putting steel in the boxes?" From behind, Mina threw a broken wrench, hitting the box on the trunk of the jeep. "Shoto told me we are going to Yahazaki for some weapons, so I'm taking some useless stuff to sell."

Humming, he turned around to go help, almost hitting his face against one of the many boxes Izuku was carrying. The man winked at him, putting the boxes on the trunk. "So… what is Yahazaki like?"

Izuku asked, wiping the dust from his hands into his trousers. "It's a quite secure place, something like a safe spot!" "Guards are walking everywhere." Katsuki cut off Mina, crossing his hands, before talking again.

"We need to hide you."

The question was how. His eyes widened at the idea he got and without a word, he turned around and stormed away. Mina looked at Shoto with raised eyebrows, the other copying the action.

"What's up with him?" Izuku asked, turning to the other two. "Who knows, let's finish this up. I haven’t been on a trip in a while." Mina smiled, patting Shoto's shoulder before running off to the last boxes.

"I will go check on him." Izuku started, already moving forward. "You aren't going anywhere." A heavy hand landed on his shoulder, pushing him backward. "I'm not leaving you alone."

"Scared I will do something?" Izuku teased, enjoying the way Shoto clenched his teeth, giving him an angry look. "I will kill you." "Bring it on." Izuku said back with a challenge in his tone.

"Stop it you two." Izuku turned around at the voice, just to get hit in the face with something hard. Satisfied, Shoto moved away, picking the thing that was thrown from the ground.

"You are giving him our mask?"

"It's the best we can do." Izuku rubbed his forehead where the mask hit him, giving Katsuki, who had his hand still raised a sour look. "Could have at least warned me." The greenatte mumbled.

"Katsuki is right! We need to hide that handsome face or ladies might take him."

"Shut up Mina."

The woman giggled, putting down the last box, wiping off the sweat from her forehead with a tired huff. "Is this your mask?" "No, dumbass, you broke mine, remember?" Of course he did.