Jimmy Fallon part 2

Short chapter

Y/n p.o.v

We walked into the waiting room at the Jimmy Fallon show, and ate some lunch together with the boys. We were joking around and having fun. 'So girls, are you ready for the show tonight?' Namjoon asked as he looked over at us. 'Yeah, I think we're good to go.' I answered him smiling. 'Good to hear.' Jungkook answered, smiling at me.

'Okey girls time to get ready.' our manager said as he came walking in. The boys went out so we could get changed and get our hair and make up done as well.

Waiting in the waiting room

#Rosé

----------------------

'Ladies and Gentlemen, Blackpink!!' Jimmy introduced us as we walked in. The people cheered for us and I could see some lightsticks. We waved to the fans and sat down. 'Woah, this is so cool. Thank you for coming tonight. I know you have a pretty packed schedule with tour and everything.' he started, smiling at us. 'No thank you for having us.' Jennie answered smiling.

'So girls. You are touring around the world with BTS, seems like you guys are pretty close?' he asked us. 'Yeah. We are very close with everyone. I mean when we spend everyday together, we grow strong relationships with the guys.' Rosé explained. 'How sweet. I've also heard that all of you girls have boyfriends back in Korea, except Y/n, is that right?' he asked us. 'Yeah, our little maknae is single.' Jennie answered, smiling towards me. 'And how do you feel about that?' he asked me. 'Well I'm really happy for the girls and their boyfriends are the most supportive and kind people. I'm just waiting for the right moment.' I answered him.

'Okay moving on, I heard some pretty cute and funny nicknames from the boys yesterday, so do any of you girls have any nicknames from the fans or in the group?' he asked us. 'Well, actually my mom calls me Lalisa, because I'm a lot like my grandmother, who's name was Lalisa.' I explained. 'How sweet.' he answered smiling.

The interview kept going for a little bit before it was time for us to perform.

Blackpink Jimmy Fallon - How you like that

----------------------

After the show some of us went back to the hotel to get some rest and eat, while Hoseok and I decided to go to the studio to practice a little. We ended up practicing for about 3 hours, non-stop, before Namjoon called us for some late dinner.

Hard working dancers

#Hoseok

----------------------

After dinner I joined Yoongi in his room, because he was going to help me a little with the songs I'm working on. He showed me some of the beats and sounds I should use for the songs, and helped me start the melody.

He's helping me

He's helping me

#Y/n

----------------------