Pratice

Y/n p.o.v

I woke up by Rosé pushing me off the bed. She laughed at my crazy hair, and I hit her with a pillow. 'You're such a jerk' I laughed as I sat up on the bed again. 'Remember we have dance practice today so don't wear jeans...' she told me leaving my room. I looked at my phone and saw that I had some new followers on Instagram. I opened it and saw a lot of fan accounts and other people's names. I was about to put it down but then a name caught my attention.

I opened the account and my eyes winded as I saw who it was. 'What the fuck?' I asked out loud, trying to hold my laugh in. 'Jeon Jungkook, what am I supposed to do with you, you asshole...' I asked myself out loud looking at his account. I went out of instagram and walked over to my closet to find some clothes.

 I went out of instagram and walked over to my closet to find some clothes

Outift

I walked downstairs and ate some quick breakfast before me, and the others got in the cars and drove off to school. We got out of the cars and there the boys were standing waiting for us, and when I say boys, I mean Taeyong, Ten, Jinyoung and Kai....All the boyfriend and Ten who is my best friend.

All the girls ran over to their little soulmate, while Ten came running like a crazy person towards me, lifting me up and throwing me over his shoulders. I laughed and started hitting his shoulder telling him to put me down, but he didn't. He walked into the school with me over his shoulder.

Finally, when he put me down, I ran after him and finally jumped on his back, pretending to choke him. We are really childish with each other, like REALLY CHILDISH. But it's all fun and games, plus we love each other and always got the other persons back in need. 

--------------------------

BTS p.o.v

The boys were talking together when they saw two cars pull up at the school. It was Blackpink. Jungkook and Jimin were talking but stopped once they saw Y/n.

'So Jungkook, you still gonna play with her heart or what?' Jimin asked him. 'Yeah, that girl got me in trouble the first day of school. Payback time.' Jungkook answered him, smirking as they watched the 4 girls walking over to 4 guys waiting for them. The 3 other girls ran over to their boyfriends while the last boy ran over to Y/n lifting her up and putting her on his shoulder.

'Looks like you have competition...' Yoongi said bumping Jungkook's shoulder. 'Nah, they're just friends...' he answered him. 'How do you know that?' Hoseok asked, but Jungkook didn't answer. He focused on Y/n and Ten. 'Yah! Jungkook' Taehyung slightly yelled pushing Jungkook's shoulder slightly. 'WHAT?' Jungkook yelled back. 'Oh Jungkook actually got a crush on someone...' Jimin teased him. 'What? Heck no. I don't date.' Jungkook answered and started walking into the school, following behind the girl he kept his eyes on.

--------------------------

Y/n p.o.v

We got into the dance studio and started warming up a little. It was a huge dance studio so there was room for all the groups at one time which was great. I loved watching the other groups performance and dance. And I love dancing myself. Dance is my passion, it's what I'm best at.