2 Performance Competition

Y/n p.o.v

We were on our way to the school for the second performance for the competition. These 2 weeks has past by so fast and there has been so much to do. We were really excited about today as well. I really like my style and outfit for this song, and I can't wait for the fans to see the stage, and I know that they miss this song.

When we got there, we went to our dressing room to put our things away and to warm up a little before rehearsal. One of the staff members soon came to get us. When we got to the stage BTS were then once to rehearse we watched the last part of their stage performance.

Once they were done, they went off the stage, passing us on their way out of the area. As Jungkook and Jimin passed by me I met both of their eyes and they gave me some kind of look I haven't seen from them before. I was kind of worried because it kind of scared me. I quickly shook my head and got on stage to rehearse.

After we finished, we went back to our dressing room. I went to my bag but noticed that I forgot my water bottle right with the stage. 'Oh damn it, I'll be right back. I forgot my water.' I told the girls and went back out. I saw the water bottle and started walking back to the dressing room but got stopped by two of my "favorite" guys...

'What do you guys want?' I asked kinda annoyed. 'Wow what an attitude.' Jungkook chuckled looking over at Jimin then back at me. 'If you guys are only going to stand here and annoy me, you can just move already I got nothing to say to you idiots.' I answered him and smiled. 'Damn Y/n I really thought you were going to be a little nicer.' Jimin answered leaning in a little, but Jungkook pulled him back pretty quickly. 'I am a really nice person, just not to fuckboys like you guys.' I answered and bumped both of their shoulders as I walked in between them, to get back and get ready for the performance.

------------------------

Jungkook p.o.v

I watched as Y/n walked away. She knew how to bump people's shoulder, she wasn't taking it easy on us. I then remembered what Jimin did, and death stared him. He noticed my stare and kind of back away a little. 'What bro?' he asked confused. 'I told you to stay away, she is my pray.' I answered him. 'Yeah, yeah whatever, like it's going to work, she hates our guts.' he answered chuckling. 'Just wait and see, I think I'm starting to figure her out.' I answered him and started walking leaving him. 'Yah wait for me.' he yelled as her came running behind me. 

------------------------

Y/n p.o.v

Everything was ready for the stage performance.

Outfit

All the groups went on the stage and waved to their fans, before sitting down. And once again one after one the groups started performing.