6 Performance Competition

Y/n p.o.v

I woke up, my breath feeling heavy and my head spinning a little. Great...nightmare...I sighed and looked at the clock. It was only 4 am. I then noticed a light coming from the living room. I got out of bed and walked over to my door. I opened it and saw Jisoo sitting on the couch in our living room.

I walked down the stairs and sat down beside her. She started caressing my hair, making me smile. 'Why are you not sleeping?' she asked me with a calming voice. 'I was going to ask you the same.' I answered her, looking slightly over at her. 'I don't know, I just couldn't sleep.' She answered looking at me. 'Nightmare...' I answered her, looking down. She then hugged my tightly, making me chuckle.

Suddenly she stood up, making me look at her confused. 'Come let's get some coffee.' She said reaching her hand out for me to take. I took it and walked with her to the shoes. 'Oh let me get a sweater first.' I told her and ran to get one. I soon came back and put on some shoes. 'I know a place that holds open 24/7, so we can go there.' She said smiling as we were walking to the car.

We didn't drive for long before we got to the place. We got out of the car and walked over to the coffee shop. We ordered some coffee and sat down at one of the tables. 

Wonder what she's thinking about?

#Y/n

-------------------------

'So did you see all the comments of Blinks who wanted to see your dance practice for the video you just did with X Academy?' she suddenly asked me. 'Umh no? Do they want to see that?' I asked confused. 'Yeah, it's all over the place.' She told me, showing me her phone. 'Oh, well then they shall receive.' I answered and took out my phone. 

Here's a little practice video for you guys, hope you enjoy it

#Y/n

-------------------------

Jungkook p.o.v

'Are you sure? I need it to come within 2 weeks, it can't be late.' I said as I was talking on the phone. I had ordered something, and they were calling to tell me that it could arrive late do to some issues. 'I understand that you can't do much about it, but I really need it to come one time.' I explained to the dead brain guy on the phone. 'I...hello? Hello?' I asked as I heard the phone call ended. 'UHG!!' I sighed and crashed down on the couch.

'What's up with you?' Jimin asked as he sat down beside me in the dressing room. We were all getting ready for the performance today. 'I ordered something, and I need it to come in 2 weeks but they are having some trouble because of workers and everything so it might be late...' I explained to him. 'So what? We leave in like 2 weeks anyways...' Seokjin answered. 'yeah if we win.' Hoseok answered. 'I know we'll win.' Seokjin answered smiling.