James Corden Part 2

Short Chapter

Y/n p.o.v

Rosé and I were with the boys in the waiting room. Today it was their turn to be on James Corden. They had been playing basketball up on the roof for the longest time before we had to eat something. We had some burgers and drinks.

'Y/n? Would you like to walk around with me later?' Namjoon asked as he was getting his hair done. 'Yeah, of course. I would love too.' I answered him smiling. Namjoon and I had just become the "exploring, traveling" partners.

The manager then came and told them that they were on in 5 so they had to leave. Rosé and I stayed behind and watched them from the waiting room, cheering for them.

BTS James Corden - Black Swan

----------------------

The boys were amazing tonight, blinks did you watch it?

#Y/n

----------------------

After they finished Namjoon changed back to some other clothes pretty quickly so we could go for that walk. 'Be careful.' Jungkook yelled as we were going to leave the room. 'Yeah, we will.' I answered him. 'Take care of her, or I'll beat you.' Rosé added. 'Don't worry.' Namjoon answered smiling.

We got out of the building and some of our staff drivers drove us a little out of the center of LA. The car stopped and we started walking around the area, looking at how peaceful and beautiful it was here if you just got away from the people.

Late night walk with Y/n, thanks for walking with me

#Namjoon

----------------------