3 duet Event

Y/n p.o.v

We were standing there posing in front of the camera. We had a huge photoshoot today and we were really honored that they wanted us as models. We were modeling for the Korean Vogue magazine, and we had a lot of pictures taken of us.

When we finished, we thanked the photographer and the other staff members who helped us there, before leaving back to our house.

Such an honor to model for Korean Vogue today, Blinks you should be excited for the other pictures

#Blackpink #Blink

-----------------------------

I walked into the movie theater and looked around for my little movie "date." I was going to watch a movie together with Bambam, because he asked me. We were only going as friends, and we were both really excited to watch the new movie.

'Hey Y/n.' I heard someone call for me, so I turned around and saw him standing there with popcorn in his hands. 'Hey, you ready?' I asked excited. 'Yeah of course, are you?' he answered excited as well. 'Yeah, let's go inside already.' We went inside and got ready to watch the movie.

After it finished, we walked out again all fired up. 'Wow that was amazing.' He said amazed, making me giggle. 'Yeah it was pretty good.' I answered him smiling. 'Do you want to grab something to eat before I drive you home?' he asked making me smile. 'Yeah sure.' I answered. We walked out and went to his car. We got inside and drove off to a mall nearby. We walked inside and some people recognized us. We smiled to them but kept walking. What I love about the fans here in Korea is that they are very polite and understanding. They don't come up to us a lot of times to take pictures and stuff, which we idols appreciate a lot.

We went to this little coffee shop because we just wanted something simple. We ordered and sat down waiting for the food to come. 'So are you practicing hard for the new competition?' he asked. 'Yeah it's going well so far. Tomorrow I have the duet competition thing with Hoseok so that's what I've been working on the most recently, but yeah it's going well. How is the new comeback coming along?' I asked him back. 'Oh it's good, we're working on the recordings and stuff now, and soon we'll start filming for the music video.' He answered smiling.

'To bad you guys didn't make it to the next stage, I think you guys really good last time.' I answered him smiling. 'Yeah me too, but the other groups there were better. We have a lot of good groups with us and everyone is growing stronger.' He answered me. He was right,

There was a lot of good groups and it was going to be a hard competition.