Ten

(VERY Short chapter) ahahah

Y/n p.o.v

'NOOO!! Stop joking, are you for real?' I yelled as I slightly pushed Ten off the couch. We were had been hanging out the whole day together because I leave for the tour tomorrow.

'I'm serious. She really asked me out and I said yes.' He answered. 'Omg I can't wow!! After 3 years your crush finally notices you and wants to take you out. Just be careful about her. Don't let her use you for your fame.' I warned him. 'Don't worry Y/n I won't.' he answered smiling as he sat back up on the couch.

'So how are things with you and Jungkook?' he suddenly asked as I took a bit of the candy in my hand. 'Umh..well...we're taking things slow, really slow. But things are fine I guess.' I answered him, weakly smiling. 'You don't sound so sure...' he answered, looking at me worried. 'I don't know Ten. I just...This whole relationship thing is just...complicated...' I answered him whining. 'I know Y/n, but you're strong. I know you'll figure things out with him. You just need to be open and communicate with him about what you want and what you don't want.' He answered me. 'Yeah I know, I know.' I answered him smiling.

'You really are the best friend I could ever ask for.' I added giving him a hug. 

I'll miss you bestie <3 <3

#Y/n

 ---------------------------