Music all day

Y/n p.o.v

'Good girls, why don't we do the dance one more time before we go over to some solo and other point of views.' The director told us as we were filming in another music video. We were filming in a music video with Selena Gomez, which was so cool.

Because of some issues with her tour and everything we didn't have the chance to film with her in person, but we did the best we could with what we got. We facetimed her yesterday to talk to her about the music video and she was so kind.

We filmed for about 8 hours before we were free to go home again. When we got home, we ate some dinner together while watching some tv, and just relaxing.

-----------------------------

We got up early the next morning to go back and film a little more. We did some more solo shoots before changing into other outfits to film some other scenes.

We had a lot of fun at the set, because there was always so much to do. Which was fun.

After other long day, we got to go home and rest for the rest of the day.

Ready for a cool collaboration?

#Blackpink

-----------------------------

'Wait he did what?' I asked shocked. 'He took me out, like I said. He bought me this very cute neckless and gave it to me as the sun went down, and this amazing sundown came. We watched it as long as it lasted and afterwards, we went home to home and you know...' Jennie answered smiling. 'Aaaaaah.' The three of us screamed. 'Omg Kai loves you so much.' Rosé said smiling.

We kept talking about their boyfriends and everything while walking to the dance studio. When we got there BTS were there waiting talking about something as well.

'What are you girl giggling about?' Taehyung aske curious. 'Nothing you guys would know about.' Jennie answered smiling. 'What's that support to mean.' Seokjin answered confused. 'We're talking about how lucky we are to have the boyfriends we do, because they love us so much and are the kindest people in the world.' Rosé explained. 'But Y/n doesn't have a boyfriend.' Jimin answered looking at me. 'And you don't have a girlfriend, what's you point. Anyways I don't need a boy...' I started 'I need a man.' We girls sang together, making us giggle at the end.

'Hello guys, how are we today?' Chungha suddenly asked as she sneaked up behind us. 'Woah, I didn't hear you come in.' Hoseok said a little scared. 'Where are the other groups?' I asked her confused. 'Oh it's only you guys today. The other groups have other work and plans to do.' She answered smiling.

'Okay so let's practice our own stuff and after wards we can do some dances together if you guys want?' she asked us. 'Yeah sounds good.' They boys answered and we girls nodded agreeing. 'Nice, okay who wants to go first?' she asked looking at us. 'Us.' Jennie answered smiling.' Okay, girls go ahead, boys sit down and watch.' She answered and put on the music.