Music Video

Y/n p.o.v

I walked into the location of our music video filming location. Today we were filming in a music video for our new comeback that is coming soon. We were having a comeback on the third competition, and we were pretty excited to show our fans what we have been working on for the last months.

We were sitting in the dressing room getting our makeup done when someone suddenly called me. I picked up my phone and saw Ten calling. I picked it up smiling. 'Hey booooooy, what you doing?' I asked smiling and giggling. 'Hey princess. Have you guys started filming yet?' he asked me. 'Not yet, we are getting ready for the first shooting, and filming the rest tomorrow. Why do you ask?' I asked him curious. 'Well I was just wondering if you wanted to go out and eat dinner later?' he asked. 'Yeah sure, we can do that. I don't think we'll be here to long today.' I answered him smiling. 'Great, just send me your location and I'll come pick you up when you're done.' He answered. 'Okay, see you later.' I answered him smiling. 'See you.' He answered and hung up.

'Who was that?' Jennie asked curious. 'Oh just Ten.' I answered her, as my hair was getting done. 'What did he want?' Rosé asked. 'Just wanted to take me out to dinner tonight.' I answered them smiling. 'Sounds nice. I think Kai is going to come over and watch a movie with me later, I hope he can.' Jennie answered smiling. 'Girls, are you getting ready?' our manager asked us. 'We'll be out in a minute.' Jisoo answered as we all got our final details done.

We walked out and talked to our director about where we were going to start. We got in position and were going to dance everyone a couple of times, before doing some solo and impro moves and stuff.

We ended up filming for about 14 hours today, so the clock was already 3 a.m, but when I walked out of the building Ten was still there waiting for me. I smiled and walked over to him tired.

'I thought you went home again after I told you I wouldn't make it for dinner.' I told him, giving him a hug. 'I would never miss the chance to hang out with you just for a little while.' He answered smiling. He opened the door for me, and we got in the car. 'Want some food, before I drive you home?' he asked smiling, looking over at my tired face. 'Yeah, maybe something simple.' I answered him smiling back. 'Sure, we can just stop at McDonalds if you want.' He suggested. 'Yeah sure.' I answered. We went through the drivethrough and ordered some simple food. We ate in the car as he drove me home, and when we got there I opened the door for me, and gave me a hug before I walked over to the house. I went inside and went straight to bed because I was really tired.

-----------------------------

I got up the next morning and put on some clothes. Afterwards I went downstairs and saw Jisoo and Jennie sitting at the table eating some breakfast. I sat down on my chair and not long after Rosé also came to eat. We finished pretty quickly and went out to the car waiting for us.

We got to the same location as yesterday to finish up some shoots and afterwards we were going to a new location. Today we had a lot of solo shooting, which was going to be fun. So, when we got there we just started right away so we all could go home early today.