4 Performance Competition

Y/n p.o.v

Rosé and I were walking through the park, enjoying the nice weather. 'Do you think we could win this competition?' she suddenly asked as we sat down on some swings. It was pretty late so there wasn't any kids around. 'Yeah, I hope we do of course. But I do think we have a chance of winning.' I answered her smiling.

'I really want to tour around the world. There are so many things we could explore then and so many fans we could meet all over the world. Just imagine it. It would be amazing.' She said daydreaming. 'Yeah, it would be.' I answered her smiling.

Dreaming of the world tour, see you tomorrow Blinks

#Y/n

-----------------------------

Outfit

I could feel some nerves building up in me, but I don't know why. I wasn't that worried other times, but today I was really nervous for some reason. I kept walking back and forward and I could tell that I was stressing out the other girls by doing so.

'Y/n can you please sit down or something, you're stressing me out.' Jennie asked, worried all written over her face. 'Sorry, I don't even know why I'm so nervous today...' I answered her and sat down. Rosé sat down beside me. 'Look there's nothing wrong about being nervous, we all are. This competition just became really real, because we don't know if we are going to keep performing or not.' She explained trying to calm me down.

'Okay girls are you ready?' our managed came in asking us. 'Yeah, we'll be out in a minute.' Jisoo answered smiling. 'We all got together for a group hug. 'We got this girls.' I told them and myself. 'Ok, let's go.' Jennie answered and we all walked out of the dressing room.

As we were walking down the hall we met BTS again as always. 'Hey girls.' Taehyung greeted us. 'Hey Tae.' I answered smiling. 'Yah, what about me?' Hoseok pouted. 'Stop pouting you baby.' I answered giggling. 'So what song are you guys preforming today?' Namjoon asked. 'You'll have to wait and see like everyone else.' Jennie answered. 'Yah that's no fun.' Seokjin answered her back. 'I don't know why you guys suddenly changed like this, but I have to say I like this BTS much better.' Rosé told them, making them smile a little. I looked over at Taehyung and I nodded. 'Uhm girls..' he started and we all stopped up. 'Yeah?' Jisoo asked confused and worried something was wrong. 'Well me and the boys would like to apologized for acting like idiots towards you guys all these years, and hope that we can start over again and maybe become friends...' Taehyung explained, making us girls look at each other. I nodded and they all nodded back. 'Okay, we accept your apology, but for us to trust you guys you'll have to prove it.' Jennie started. 'Okay? How?' they alle asked curious. 'You guys have to come with us...to the mall for a whole day.' I told them smiling. 'No, no way we're doing that.' Seokjin answered, but Yoongi hit the back of his head. They all looked at each other for a little bit before looking at us again. 'Fine, we'll join you guys.' Jimin answered and making us cheer a little. 'Nice, prepare yourself because you would wish that you never agreed to this afterwards.' Rose answered smirking before we went out on the stage with the other groups.