Jimmy Kimmel Part 1

Y/n p.o.v

It was a little late so some of us were tired while others wanted to go out and eat some late dinner. I texted the group chat as I was in my hotel room with Jungkook.

Anyone else hungry?

Bestie<3 : Yeeeees!!!

Mochi : Yeah sure

Queen J : No, not really but enjoy

Model : Maybe another time, I want to sleep

Smart guy : YES!! Let's go out and eat asap

Sunshine : Sorry need to work on some music, don't have time

Ok, so Jimin, Rosé, Namjoon, Jungkook and I are going. We'll be close by if someone asks.

Queen J : Have fun

Those who were going to join the eating, decided to meet up in the lobby and just go to the Korean BBQ that was close to the hotel. We walked over there. When we entered the restaurant we greeted the workers and they recognized us. They gave us a private room to eat at, and we ordered a lot of different food. 

Late night snacking!!

#Jungkook

----------------------

Rosé and I decided to join the boys and support them from their dressing room when they were going to be at the Jimmy Kimmel show. We were going to perform tomorrow. While they were getting dressed and everything Rosé and I were joking around on our phones.

'Are you girl excited to perform here tomorrow?' Hoseok suddenly asked. I looked up at him and he wasn't wearing a shirt right now as the staff were fixing his shirt. 'Yeah, I think it will be fun.' I answered him. 'YAH!! Don't look at him shirtless.' Jungkook said and covered my eyes. I chuckled at him and removed his hand. I looked up at him and smiled.

I told him to come closer with his ear. 'Don't worry Jeon, you're the hottest here.' I whispered into his ear. His ears turned red and I could see him blushing a little. 'Waaaah, Kookie is blushing!!' Taehyung teased him.

Rosé and I laughed at them and they went out of the dressing room to warm up and perform.

BTS Jimmy Kimmel - Mic drop

----------------------

After their performance we went back to the hotel and decided to just chill and watch a movie together. Rosé and I got some snacks from the store while we were driving home to the hotel. I told her that she could decide which movie to watch and she ended up picking 'Grown ups.' which is a really funny movie. 

Enjoying LA this far

#Y/n

----------------------

It was time for dinner and we all met up so we could go out and eat together. We just wanted something simple today and just bought some take-away to one of our rooms. We were all there eating and laughing together.

I decided to get a burger and a little salad on the side. I was going to get some water to drink so I left my seat. When I walked back to my seat I saw Seokjin taking a bite of my burger. 'Oh you little...' I started and stared at him.

'Oh Hyung, you're in deep shit now...' Jungkook said, as he knew how I was when someone stole my food without asking. 'Run.' I simply said and he started running around the room, with me after him. I caught up to him and jumped on his back.

'Aaaaaah, Y/n I'm sorry. I promise I'll never steal your food without asking ever again!!' he yelled, scared for his life. We ended up falling on top of the bed and I started tickling him. He started screaming while the others were laughing. 

Why is this girl so adorable

Why is this girl so adorable...I stole her food, not ever doing that again...

#Seokjin

----------------------