2 Duet Event

Y/n p.o.v

Jennie and Rosé decided to take me out and get some sweet drinks today since we didn't have much planned for today before practice. Jisoo also wanted to come but she was going to help Jinyoung with something so she couldn't make it. 

We went to this really nice and cute looking place and the drinks here were the best. I'm so happy they wanted to take me out for a break if not I would have just practiced in our dorm, and I could use a break sometimes...

 I'm so happy they wanted to take me out for a break if not I would have just practiced in our dorm, and I could use a break sometimes

How is your day blinks? Anything sweet to drink?

#Rosé 

--------------------------

After we finished, our drinks we went out to do a little shopping. We walked around the store and Jennie came running up to me like a little kid with some Vaseline, making me and Rosé laugh a little, as well as our manager.

 We walked around the store and Jennie came running up to me like a little kid with some Vaseline, making me and Rosé laugh a little, as well as our manager

Look at the cutie

#Y/n

--------------------------

Today was the second duet performance and we were dancing 4 people today. Rosé and I were already in the practice room warming up as we waited for the two boys to come join us. It didn't take too long before they came running in smiling innocently because they were late.

'Who's late this time?' I asked Ten smirking and chuckling. 'Yeah yeah you don't need to rub it in.' he answered smiling. 'Come on we don't have a lot of time before we are going to perform so let's practice.' Taeyong said and started the music. 

We practiced hard for a couple of hours before we had to get ready for the stage performance.

(Y/n in white and black hair, Rosé in white and blond hair, Ten in blue, Taeyong in black)