5 duet Event

Y/n p.o.v

'Let's do this.' I said smiling at Jimin as we were standing backstage, ready to perform. 'We got this girl.' he answered smiling back.

We went on stage and got in position.

We could hear everyone cheering as we were standing there pretending to kiss. We both smiled at each other and gave each other a tight hug as the lights went back on. 'That was perfect.' I whispered to him, giggling. 'Yeah, we did it.' He answered back a little out of breath. We let go of the hug and looked at the teachers who looked speechless.

'Wow... That was...I don't even know what to say. How long have you guys been working on this?' IU asked us. 'Umh 2 days..' Jimin answered looking at me. '2 days?' she asked shocked. We nodded smiling and chuckling a little. 'Wow, you guys were amazing, I think is the best performance that has been on this show so far, good job guys.' She added smiling. 'INSANE!! Just insane. I can't believe you guys did that in 2 days, that's not human. You killed it. And I love that you were blindfolded in the start, woah.' Jessi told us, going all crazy, making us chuckle. 'Thank you.' we answered bowing at to her. 'I love the chemistry you guys have together, you really looked like a trouble couple on the stage, and I'm assuming that was the idea?' Eric asked us. 'Yeah that was the plan.' I answered him. 'Well you guys did a good job showing us you message.' He answered, clapping. We bowed and thanked him as well. 'I knew that when I put you guys together it would be good and exciting, but this was beyond what I was excepting. You guys are really growing as dancers and artist and all the hard work you guys put in shows in the performances you guys do. Keep it up.'  Chungha told us, making us smile even more.

We walked back to the dressing room and started dancing around after the feedback we got. 'Omg that was amazing.' I yelled all exciting. 'Yeah, I can't believe we actually pulled it off.' He answered smiling. I went over to him and gave him one more hug. 'I'm glad I did this with you, it was fun.' I told him, making him smile. 'Yeah we should do it again.' He answered, making me smile.

---------------------------

Jennie and I were walking around in the city, because we had a little time before practice. We decided to explore a little and take some cool pictures of the places we never got time to visit earlier.

The weather was also so nice so the pictures we took turned out really good.

Loving the day out in the sun

#Y/n

---------------------------

I was back on the rooftop I filmed in my own solo dance video, for a solo shoot for the dance project I was doing with X academy. I was actually really excited about this choreography because it's cool and smooth.