Dancing project

(Felt like giving you guys three episodes this week, the third one is coming up on Friday<3)

Y/n p.o.v

'Keil Tutin' he greeted me as we met for the first time. 'Lee Y/n.' I greeted him back smiling.

2 days ago I got asked by the X Academy do join them on a dance project they were doing, and of course I said yes. I was going to do one duet with Keil, one solo and then one big project with a lot of other dancers and some other guys from some other groups. I didn't know much about it, but I knew that it was going to be fun.

'So do you want to just start learning the choreography?' he asked me. 'Yeah let's do it.' I answered him excited. He showed me the moves and we danced together a couple of time before filming it.

'Okay I think we're ready to film.' He told the film crew. 'You learn choreography incredibly fast, nice talent.' He complemented me making me smile. 'Thanks.' I thanked him. 

---------------------------

Jungkook p.o.v

I was out walking around in the park with Jimin and Taehyung. We just ate at this nice new restaurant that opened yesterday and the food there was pretty good. 'Can we sit down somewhere?' Taehyung asked whining. Jimin and I laughed at him, but we found a table we could sit down at.

'So boys, how are you guys liking the new life we live?' Jimin asked looking at us. 'Well not gonna lie I kinda miss the whole girl thing, you know. But we are doing this to become better people and for our fans not to hate us.' Taehyung answered. 'Yeah.' I answered shorty as something caught my attention.

'Yah! Kook what are you looking a...' Jimin started but stopped once he turned around and saw what it was, or rather who it was. My ex...Yeah I actually dated someone a long time ago. She's the reason I became a playboy in the first place. She used me for my money and spent them all on food and clothes. When I found out what she was doing I bumped her, but she never stopped contacting me and coming to visit from here to there. She is the most annoying person I know in the world.

'Great...' I said sighing as I made eye contact with her. She started walking over to us, smiling like the little gold digger she is. 'Hey boo.' She said to me, with a sweet voice. 'I'm not your boo.' I answered her with an ugly glare. 'Oh don't be like that, I know you still love me.' She answered and sat down beside me. 'No, I don't love you, there's a reason I broke up with you 6 years ago Violet.' I answered her, scouting away from her, but she kept sitting closer to me so I just gave up.

'So how is it going boys? Any plans later?' she asked Jimin and Taehyung. 'Umh yeah, we actually have plans...' Jimin answered. 'Oh what are you doing?' she asked curious. 'It's none of your business.' I answered her, starting to get really mad. 'Why are you yelling at me.' She asked whining with her innocent voice, that none of us bought.

'Oh hey guys.' Rosé suddenly said as she walked past us. 'Oh Rosé, what are you doing here?' Jimin asked smiling at her. 'Oh I'm going to pick up Y/n here, what about you guys?' she asked with a sweet voice. Her face was calm and smiling before she noticed Violet. 'And who is that, cuddling all over Jungkook?' she asked, this time with an irritated voice. I was about to answered but didn't get the chance.

'I knew you would never change.' I heard a familiar voice say from behind me. I closed my eyes and sighed. Fuck! I turned around to see Y/n standing there. It looked like she was about to cry for a second. 'Here I don't want it anymore.' She said and threw the bracelet I gave her to me. I stood up fast to go after her, but Violet pulled me back. 'Where are you going?' she asked. 'Let go!' I yelled at her, making her let go at once.