Jimmy Kimmel Part 2

Short chapter

Y/n p.o.v

We were in the dressing room getting ready for the performance. Today it was our turn to perform at the Jimmy Kimmel show. We were excited for the fans to see our performance and we had been practicing a lot for this. It was not our first time performing this song, but I always got nervous before a performance.

'Ok girls, you're on in 10 so start warming up a little.' our manager told us as he came walking in. 'Ok.' Jisoo answered. We finished up our makeup and started warming up our voices a little. 

Blackpink  Jimmy Kimmel - Lovesick girls

----------------------

Did you guys enjoy the show tonight?

#Jisoo

----------------------

We got back to the hotel after the performance and it was pretty late. We all walked to our rooms. I was about to walk into my room when I heard Jennie screaming. It sounded like she was happy. I walked over to her room and saw that her mom was there with her dogs.

'Oh hey.' I greeted her and smiled. 'Hey Y/n, how are you?' her mom asked me. 'I'm great, what about you?' I asked them. 'I'm good, I just missed my little girl so much so I had to come visit you guys.' she answered me. 'How nice. How long are you going to stay here?' Jennie asked her mom. 'I decided to stay to after your first concert. I want to come watch you guys.' she answered Jennie. 'Wait really? Yes Of course you need to come. I'll fix you a seat.' Jennie answered her, giving her mom a tight hug. 

Her mom came to visit and brought her dogs with them

Her mom came to visit and brought her dogs with them. Cute<3

#Y/n

----------------------