1 Duet Event

Y/n p.o.v

I woke up and got out of bed pretty fast because I was late....Today was the first day of the duet dance competition thing the school were holding. I knew the school was holding a duet music video event, but I totally forgot about the duet competition as well. Oh well it's more of a "class" where the teachers tell us what we can work on when we dance with other people we're not used too, and of course the fans will have their say in it as well. 

I put on some clothes and ran downstairs and out to the car that was waiting for me. We drove off to the school and I ran over to the practice room, where we were going to have a rehearsal before the show. 

'You're late...' Ten said walking over to me slowly, having a teasing tone and smile on his face. 'By 1 minute boss.' I answered him as I put down my bag. 'Forgot?' he asked, sitting down. 'Yeah sorry, I'm just tired from yesterday. It was a long day.' I answered and as I walked over to him and laid my head on his lap. 'Oooooh, my little princess I tired, want me to rub your feet?' he asked teasingly. 'Yes in fact I do.' I answered him and shoved my feet in his face, making him laugh. It didn't take long for him to stare massaging them, and soon after Chungha came walking in. 

'Okay guys are you ready for the first performance?' she asked us smiling as she walked over to the music station. 'We stood up and smiled at her too. 'Yeah it's going to be so much fun.' I answered her back. 'Okay let's just start.' she answered and we practiced for 2 hours.

Just finished practice, you guys ready for the stage?

#Y/n

---------------------------

After practice we got our hair and makeup done, before we changed into some other clothes. Not long after it was show time and we walked out to the fans. 

Here we go. 

After dancing together, we went back to our dressing room and not long after we got called out for feedback. We walked back on and waved to our fans who were cheering for us.

'Okay Y/n and Ten, this was an amazing performance and I totally want to put you guys together again for another choreography.' IU our principal told us, making us smile to each other. 'Yeah, I love the connection you guys have together. You're not afraid to get to close and just have fun dancing together and that's really important.' Jessi the rap teacher told us. 'Thank you.' we answered bowing at to her. 'I loved everything about this, great job guys.' Eric our music teacher told us. We bowed and thanked him as well. 'I'm so proud of you guys, you did amazing on rehearsal and even better on stage. I don't know what else to say.' Chungha told us, making us smile even more. She really was the best teacher here.