Let it all begin

A little reminder that this story is going to happen "fast" of course if they went on a 2 years tour for real it would be more concert and more stuff to write but I've decided to shorten it a little and just focus on the main places and interviews they have been on. Hope you guys still want to read the book and that you like it. I've prepared a lot of material for this book, so I really do hope you guys enjoy it. 

----------------------

Y/n p.o.v

I woke up and smiled as I remembered that today is the day. Today we fly off to LA. Today we fly to our first destination. We are going to start the world tour in America. I got out of the bed and went to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and but on some clothes. I finished packing the little I had left and went downstairs with my stuff.

The other girls were also there, ready to leave. 'So are you girls ready for this?' Jennie asked excited. 'Yeah, it's going to be so much fuuuuuun.' I yelled also excited.

The door opened and our manager came walking inside. 'You girls ready to leave?' he the asked. 'Yes.' We answered smiling. 'Good, we'll get the bags so jump in the car.' He told us. We put on our shoes and walked out to the cars. Rosé and I went in one and Jisoo and Jennie went in the other one.

After driving for a little while we reached the airport, and we could see a lot of people standing there. There were paparazzies and fans screaming for us. I also noticed that some other cars behind us. It had to be the boys.

We stepped outside and I waved a little to the fans. I saw the boys walking towards us and the fans started screaming even more. Jungkook came walking up to me. 'You ready for this adventure together?' he asked me. 'Yeah, I think it will be fun.' I answered him smiling. 'I know it will.' He answered. We looked at each other for a couple of seconds before our managers told us that we could start walking. 

Blackpink and BTS arrived at Incheon airport, ready for they're world tour to begin

Blackpink and BTS arrived at Incheon airport, ready for they're world tour to begin. Here we can see a picture of Blackpink's maknae Y/n and BTS's maknae Jungkook. 

#Blackpink #BTS #Dispatch

----------------------

Flashlights could be seen everywhere, and people followed us with cameras and phones, filming and taking pictures. We checked everything in and started walking to our waiting room. In Korea we were already pretty famous, so we had a lot of security with us.

We waited at the waiting room for about 1 hour before we started walking to the gate. And once again the cameras were up. This time by fans. We didn't give too much attention to them because that's what we were told to do. Smile and wave a little and then just focus on ourselves.

When we got to the gate we checked in and walked onboard the plane. Everyone found their seats and we waited for the plane to take off. 

LA you ready for us?

#Rosé

----------------------

We checked into the hotel after landing in LA. This were our first time here, so we were really excited about being here. When we were driving, we were all looking around amazed by how different LA was from Seoul.

We all got out hotel rooms and just relaxed for a little. I got changed and called my manager to the room. It didn't take long before he came knocking on the door. I walked to the door and opened it.

'Yeah?' he asked. 'Could I maybe just look around the neighborhood a little. I just want to explore the area a little for restaurants and other things for us to do, when we have free time.' I asked him. 'Yeah sure, I'll come with you. 'Yay, you're the best.' I said jumping up and down excited. I locked my room, and we went outside.

We walked around a little and I met some fans from time to time. They were all really sweet and I was really grateful that they were so respectful to leave me be alone and didn't follow me around.

When we got back to the hotel there were some paparazzies there. I greeted them and smiled, posing for some pictures before walking back inside. 

Y/n of Blackpink was spotted outside walking around exploring the area a little this evening

Y/n of Blackpink was spotted outside walking around exploring the area a little this evening. She was very kind to all the fans and paparazzis around her.

#Y/n #Blackpink #LosAngelesTimes

----------------------