33

Hi guys, this chapter may be disturbing for someone. It shows all the emotions Tony is feeling and the method he chose to cope with them.

+18

Please leave your thoughts

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Tony's POV

I was sitting at the bar with my tenth glass in my hands. My vision was already blurry but it wasn't enough. I was still seeing her eyes in front of me. Her careless smile and those dimples on her cheeks. It was so fucking frustrating! I hated her! Why in the world would I fall for my boss's woman? And when?

She was constantly in the mansion lately, running in her short lacy nightgown barefoot or making breakfast wearing just a long T-shirt. She was so mesmerizing. I knew I had no right to fall for her and that fact made me angry at myself. She should be like my little sister. I was like a brother to her, that's for sure. Never in my life, I felt attached to someone. But that stupid woman had to dig her way in my heart somehow.

And the hardest part was she loved my boss. My best friend. Not me.

I downed yet another glass of burning vodka and slammed the glass on the bar.

I had to control myself. I had to do something to get her out of my system. Of course, the best way to do so would be having a taste of her to make my inner beast calm. Yeah, like that will happen in this life!

"Hey handsome, why so grumpy?" I was pulled from my thoughts with a sickly sweet voice of a blonde. Her smile was plastered along her porcelain face with perfect long eyelashes and red pouty lips.

I looked her up and down. Her breasts were on the display in that black dress that left almost nothing to my imagination. "You can have any way you want with me" was written all over her shining eyes. Well, why the hell not. I had to make myself forget about Emily anyway so I could really start with this sample.

"Kitten, want something strong before I take you roughly in the bathroom or you're okay to go?" I asked straightly giving her my evil smirk.

"I think it's better to take a bottle of something strong and end up at your place. I would really like to enjoy your company for the whole night" she batted her eyelashes at me and gripped my thigh digging her long fake nails in it.

"Listen here, sweetie," I tugged harshly by her hair tilting her head so that she was close to my lips. "If I take you with me you won't be able to walk for a couple of days. If you're up for a good fuck with your mouth sealed the whole time then grab your purse and ask the bartender to pack some ice with us" I said every word through greeted teeth not loosening my grip on her head.

"Barman, dear, pack me some ice and a bottle of your best whiskey" was all the blonde responded before licking my jaw.

Well, at least the night will be pleasurable.

"Fuck baby, you're hurting me!" blondie was panting between words while I slammed her pussy from behind with all that I had in me. Her hair was in a knot in my right hand while my left was gripping her hips. I thrust like a mad man until I filled the condom to the fullest and plopped on the bad. I discarded the condom in the bin that had already 4 discarded condoms in it.

"How about we take a shower and maybe order something. You were ramming in me for 5 hours now. I'm kinda hungry" she purred near my ear massaging my abdomen with her palm. I had no idea what was her name and honestly, I didn't care. It couldn't be more beautiful than Emily. Fuck.