32

Daniel's POV

The last couple of months were total bliss. I've never been so happy in my entire life and it scares me. Mostly all of our time we spend at my mansion where my bedroom now looks like the tornado ran through it all the time. If I knew how messy this woman was I would never let her in my heart and especially in my bedroom!

I was lying on the bed looking at the dresses flying out of the wardrobe.

"Babe move in with me," I said to an empty room. The dresses stopped flying around and a head pocked from the doorframe.

"Stop it. I'm late for work and I can't find my favorite burgundy dress" she pouted at me and scurried back to messing her clothes.

"Maybe you would find it if you would have all of them in one place" I reasoned her.

There was a long silence and then Emily entered the bedroom dressed in a sexy knee-length red dress.

"Are you kidding me? Why do you have to look so sexy while going to work?" I snapped at her. I loved my sexy little dove but I was constantly pissed at her for showing her off for everybody.

"Suck it up Reed." she teased while putting on some earrings.

I stood up from the bed and snaked my hands around her tiny waist.

"I love how you look but I would prefer it if no one could drool on you," I said sniffing her vanilla hair. "Besides, I told you, you don't have to work. I am more than capable to provide you with any of your needs" I whispered in the crook of her neck. "And by any needs I mean really any" I dragged my tongue along her neck to her cleavage rubbing my hands on her back down her ass.

"I don't have time Daniel and you know I will never quit my job to become a housekeeper" she turned around in my hands and pecked my lips gently before ducking under my hands and moving from the room.

"Alyson is arriving for New Years' in two days," I said before she had a chance to shut the door.

"Are you kidding me? And you're telling me this just now?" she screamed at me.

I cocked my eyebrow at her giving her a stern look.

"I'm sorry. I am just baffled. You should have told me earlier" she said bowing her head low. For the last couple of months, I taught her some basic rules of my life. Specifically, my Dominant side and how this includes her obedience and her behavior. I love playing with her and giving her satisfaction by reaching her limits.

She sighed and gave me a soft smile.

"I will move in partially. I don't want to give up on my apartment and sometimes I will need space from your arrogant personality" she said smirking.

"I'm fine with that. Although, you must know that I won't tolerate such cocky speech when we're playing."

"Yea, yea, I know" Emily rolled her eyes and exited the room.

The day at work was typical but lately Tony was behaving really weirdly. He would avoid me and Emily in the evening and at the breakfast. I know he must feel weird because a week ago he entered my office when Emily was butt naked kneeling in the middle of the room. But it wasn't the first time he entered on me with another woman.

"So, Alyson is coming soon. I hope you don't mind her living in your wing because Emily is a little too loud. I don't want her to hear everything we do" I said not averting my eyes from my laptop.

Tony just scoffed and stood up.

"Do whatever you want," he said opening the door. "I am planning not to sleep at the mansion much," he said showing me his back.

"Okay. Stop. What the fuck is going on with you? You act really strange lately," I stated looking at him.

"It's nothing that should concern you, boss" Tony said coldly not even looking at me. "I won't be at the mansion for dinner, don't wait up" and with that, he slammed the door shut after him.

Odd.

It was almost 8 PM when I finally finished and I couldn't wait until I see my little dove and her angelic face. I ordered nice roses to be picked up on the way home and I also wanted to buy her favorite snacks for tonight's movie night. The woman is insane for all kinds of chips and crackers and all the unhealthy shit like this but I granted her them once in a while if she was a really obedient kitten in the playroom.

She really amazed me every day. She was a natural sub and she had great limits for me to explore. With her pain tolerance, I could finally fulfill all my desires.

I exited the building complex and had to button up my coat. It was getting really freezy and I left my car near the club while I worked at the office at the apartment complex a few blocks away. And now it wasn't such a great idea to start my morning with the little walk to the workplace.

To cut the path shorter I cornered an alley putting my hands in the coat. I felt some movement but didn't give a damn. As I was about to round the corner where my car was waiting I felt a tap on my shoulder and then a stinging sensation on my neck. My vision started to blur and I desperately tried to run to my car but my legs felt like jelly. My mind registered what the hell happened but my body was in no condition to move. I tried to turn my head and look at the person who did this but the second my head snapped back I saw black dots and my eyes felt heavy.

I groaned from the pain in my head. It was horrible. Did we drink last night? I know we had movie night but we never drank alcohol. I tried to rub my eyes but something stopped my hands from moving up. What the fuck? Cuffs?

And then all the memories from last time came flooding my mind. Was I kidnapped? Who would be so stupid to do shit like this?

I opened my eyes carefully not to go blind from the lamp hanging right in the middle of the ceiling. I was lying in a huge bed with my handcuffed above my head and my legs tied to the end of it with a rope. There were no windows so I had no idea how long was I here or was it day or night. The room looked really ravishing painted black and silver. I hope I'm not in a BDSM club otherwise I would freak out.

Suddenly the door opposite the bed opened and a person entered. The clicking of the heels echoed in my head and I snapped my eyes to that person. My eyes went wide and my breath hitched in my throat.

"Do you really think that cuffing me will help you?" I asked not giving a glimpse of anger.