26

Daniel's POV

I love you. She said she loved me. I sat on the couch with Emily in my hands not believing what I've just heard.

She was silent now and I couldn't utter a word looking at her like frozen. I leaned and kissed her. I kissed her like never before, with all the tenderness and love I had for her. Her soft lips were moving in unison with mine while her hands moved to my neck hugging me as her life depended on it. I drowned at that moment wishing it would never end. Wishing it would be just the beginning. We parted from each other only when I felt all the oxygen left me from kissing her. I took her pink cheek in my hand looking at those loving doe eyes.

"How much wine did you have?" I asked devilishly. She was confused by the question but nonetheless, she answered that she had only three glasses.

I took her in my arms bridal style and went to her bedroom placing her on the bed ever so tenderly and hovering over her immediately. I didn't want this moment to be lustful. I knew I had to keep that beast inside for tonight.

"Then let me show you my reply to your words," I said caressing her face.

I started kissing her licking her sweet lips caressing her cheek with my thumb. Her body was so responsive to me; all I could think about was how perfectly we fit together. I stood up a little and peeled off her dress revealing only her lacy thong.

"No bra baby?" I smirked. "Were you counting on me seeing you completely at my mercy?" I teased her.

She caught my cheeks in her hands and leaned me for another kiss but this time she took the lead and she was eager to taste me wildly. She circled her legs over my waist and pushed me to her core. My dick twitched from her warm core and I knew it was my undoing. I moved my lips down her body leaving wet kisses here and there. I couldn't wait anymore, I had to taste her. I moved my hands under her firm butt and shoved her legs on my shoulders making her squeal a little. Her moans filled the hollow walls when I touched her with my warm tongue.

"Fuck, I've missed you so much" I muttered between her legs not giving her time to breathe properly. All I could hear was her moans while her hands were stocking my hair. I circled her clit making it swollen and when I felt her moving uncontrollably I blew cold air on her clit at the same moment pushing my finger in her dripping pussy.

"OM MY GOD!" she screamed in delight and I wasn't even done yet. I moved my finger in and out of her eagerly sucking her clit at the same time. When she started grinding on my finger I added one more and added more pressure perfectly stimulating her g-spot. I could feel her wall contracting a little and I immediately moved my fingers out. Emily pouted her lips making me smile at her disappointment.

"Don't worry, love. You will get what you want" I said removing all my clothes in front of her. My dick sprung free and I saw Emily's shocked eyes.

"Okay, that won't fit in me," she said pointing her finger at me.

I chuckled and moved back on the bed hovering over her and caught her lips in a passionate kiss. I moved my shaft along her wet pussy coating it with her juices. I rubbed her clit with my tip catching her moans in my mouth. When she broke from the kiss for some air I pushed the tip in her hot hole making her arch her back. Her face showered with so many emotions, her lips formed a perfect "o".

"Shhh love. It's okay. The pain will pass in a little" I cooed her. I let her adjust to my tip before pushing slowly inside. "Fuck, you're so tight, I feel I will blow in a second" I whispered in her ear nibbling her earlobe. "Are you okay, love?" I asked worriedly after a second of silence.

"Yes, I'm okay, please move now" she started to move her body and I obliged making our move synchronized.

I could feel her wall swallowing me every time I filled her completely. I moved my hand between us and found her sweet spot. Circling my finger on her clit I started to pick up a fast pace, her breast bouncing up and down encouraging me to suck on them.